Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could quit your Job and not have to work what woud you do?
What would you guys and gals do if you did not have to work?  To fill the time...
Reply/Quote
For me this is easy. Depending on the funds I'd try to travel to every last corner of the earth. I'd even go to East St. Louis.
Reply/Quote
Travel the world and attend different universities, learning the things they were best at. I just like to learn and think that would be a blast.
Reply/Quote
I would resume my life as an International Man of Mystery.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2015, 11:49 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: What would you guys and gals do if you did not have to work?  To fill the time...

Nothing i want more than to magically fall into a buttload of cash so i could retire. 

I have about a billion things i would/could do. Tons of stuff (remodeling, additions) that i'd like to do to the house. Have time to play my guitar more. Mess with computers and websites (stuff i dabble in now). Reactivate my model car hobby. Buy a big ass RV and drive all over the country. Spend more time on here so i can pass Fred on post count...

I would have no shortage of things to occupy my time. I'd even be interested in flipping a house or two just for the hell of it. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
If I hit the lotto per say, then I may take a handful of global trips if that ever. Would definitely do Italy, Europe, Greece when they have money again, etc. But as much as I would love to travel the world first class lets say, I dont want to chance fortune either so to speak. In the end after the first few months of gorging on fun & festivities, and securing the money financially forever, I would likely end up playing a ton of PS4/Xbone while smoking large amounts of medical marijuana daily. Then take a day or two break at times. Yep, I can see that playing out.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Truthfully, I like my job so much I don't plan to retire. I have often said that if I won the lottery, I wouldn't quit my job. I would just take really awesome vacations, try to help people in need, and make sure my daughter was taken care of for the rest of her life.
Reply/Quote
Be the new Dos Equus man.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Spend my time on a lake bass fishing, all the countries best lake.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Traveling the world is an obvious choice, and I will go with that. I would also make massive donations to city projects that I would like to see, and I'd try to have some input on implementing them.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-19-2015, 01:55 PM)Millhouse Wrote: If I hit the lotto per say, then I may take a handful of global trips if that ever. Would definitely do Italy, Europe, Greece when they have money again,  etc. But as much as I would love to travel the world first class lets say, I dont want to chance fortune either so to speak. In the end after the first few months of gorging on fun & festivities, and securing the money financially forever, I would likely end up playing a ton of PS4/Xbone while smoking large amounts of medical marijuana daily. Then take a day or two break at times. Yep, I can see that playing out.

My man , what a life. Don't forget the cheese treats. 

Reply/Quote
(07-19-2015, 01:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nothing i want more than to magically fall into a buttload of cash so i could retire. 

I have about a billion things i would/could do. Tons of stuff (remodeling, additions) that i'd like to do to the house. Have time to play my guitar more. Mess with computers and websites (stuff i dabble in now). Reactivate my model car hobby. Buy a big ass RV and drive all over the country. Spend more time on here so i can pass Fred on post count...

I would have no shortage of things to occupy my time. I'd even be interested in flipping a house or two just for the hell of it. 

Sounds like a good time. Would love to get into house flipping. 

Reply/Quote
Hell, no reason I'd want to quit.

[Image: Peter-Gibbons-Office-Space-Stare-at-Desk.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Traveling, of course. Especially Israel. I would also record music all the time.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2015, 06:51 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hell, no reason I'd want to quit.

[Image: Peter-Gibbons-Office-Space-Stare-at-Desk.gif]

I would do nothing, Shoot man you don't need to be rich to do nothing, what would you do, 2 chicks at the same time...  hahahaha
Reply/Quote
Easy, I would train strongman, and just do surveying on the side, because I like it.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2015, 10:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Easy, I would train strongman, and just do surveying on the side, because I like it.

what do you do now for living?
Reply/Quote
[Image: tumblr_mi8k9mfv2M1rmm419o1_400.gif]

Reply/Quote
Same thing I do now- do my public "speaking" deal, workout 3 or 4 times a week, and I'd try to travel to as many football games as possible.
Reply/Quote
There are some trips, etc I'd like to do.....but mainly.....I'd just like to spend as much time as humanly possible making my kids happy and being with them. I lose so much time because of work as it is. That's what I'd change.....and I'd like to help folks in need, some volunteer work and donations. I'd also have time to get into better shape. I've lost thirty pounds, and eat like a nutritionist, but I could use more time for more than just walking.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote