Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could quit your Job and not have to work what woud you do?
......oh, and hire a gardener, cause **** that yard work shit! (although working less than fifty hours or more a week would leave me time to do it, so that might change my outlook on that chore, lol)

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Prostitutes, drugs, and driving a fast car on a track somewhere.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2015, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Prostitutes, drugs, and driving a fast car on a track somewhere.

I call that the weekend. Mellow
Reply/Quote
I would love to explore the USA and Europe
Hike the application Trail.
Take a boat and travel the oceans.

Then be the first man on mars. cause why not... sounds like a good way to die and end up in the history books.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2015, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Prostitutes, drugs, and driving a fast car on a track somewhere.

......but I've already done all of that *without* the lottery...... Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'd ride a boat from the Ohio river all the way to the Gulf of Mexico, backpack through the Appalachians, stand on the North Pole and look at the Aurora Borealis, visit all of the big cities, ect. ect.
Reply/Quote
Move to the West Coast, take up woodworking, buy a property with a large greenhouse for my reptile collection, work out a lot, and smoke a crapload of high-grade pot.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2015, 10:30 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: what do you do now for living?

I do land surveying for a living, and train strongman on the side.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Travel. Go to all great sporting events live. Eat awesome food. Sit at home and argue with Bengal fans about Dalton.
Reply/Quote
Stay here at Lambeau field and live the dream.
Reply/Quote
Become a teenage hand model.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Do I have enough to buy a super yacht? I think it would be awesome just to travel the world on the oceans. Go anywhere you want with no schedule.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Make it rain in the strip clubs.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote