Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you had to make one personnel change
Your the GM, owner is livid, lol I know let’s just roll with it. The owner wants you to make one change. What do you do.
Reply/Quote
Fire Zac.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ditto. Fire Zac. Offer Brady among others.
Reply/Quote
I mean, Taylor is the obvious answer, but at this point I also wouldn’t mind getting rid of Tobin. He’s been here 20+ years, and if I actually thought they’d replace him with a real GM I’d be all for it. He’s had plenty of time, and has always come up short.

He was also partly responsible for hiring Taylor.

Reply/Quote
Fire the Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Fire Zac and bring in someone with a proven track record of being able to put up points.
Reply/Quote
I would like to have an actual OC and just let Zac be the head coach.
Reply/Quote
I would trade for Andrew Norwell
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Too late now so guess make him relegate playcalling to Brian to see if that helps and figure it out at the end of the year
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 12:07 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Your the GM, owner is livid, lol I know let’s just roll with it. The owner wants you to make one change. What do you do.

Right now, it is to hire an OC that has play calling duties that knows his arse from a hole in the ground.  
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 08:52 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Right now, it is to hire an OC that has play calling duties that knows his arse from a hole in the ground.  

Yup

ZT is just beyond awful at OC.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 08:59 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yup

ZT is just beyond awful at OC.

Oh but he stubbornly puts his head down, and keeps plugging away... We have 2 seasons and 2 games worth of data. He should've handed over play calling duties way back when he benched Dalton.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Zach keeping that road game record Strong...

Burrow is on PACE to break david Carrs record. for getting sacked in a season....
Reply/Quote
Burrow is on pace to be David Carr. Let alone break his record. He already looks broken beyond repair.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 12:07 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Your the GM, owner is livid, lol I know let’s just roll with it. The owner wants you to make one change. What do you do.

Fire Zac today!!!! Make Golden the head coach until the off season. 

Bring in Joe Brady, the OC from the Carolina Panthers, and insist he hire a veteran staff.  

He would not be allowed to call plays and he must use his OC because that's what he an OC does....
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 12:09 AM)Joelist Wrote: Fire Zac.

This is the ONLY answer. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Fire Zac, Darrin Simmons interim Head Coach, Callahan calls the plays on offense.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote

I'd give offensive play calling duties to Callahan for the rest of the year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 09:11 AM)jason Wrote: Oh but he stubbornly puts his head down, and keeps plugging away... We have 2 seasons and 2 games worth of data. He should've handed over play calling duties way back when he benched Dalton.

Yep

I've tried hard to hold onto hope. But yesterday proved to me beyond any doubt there is no hope. 

Is the Oline not very good ? YES

Could a good HC with a real OC have beaten the Bears yesterday with what we have ? ain't no mystery
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 09:16 AM)jj22 Wrote: Burrow is on pace to be David Carr. Let alone break his record. He already looks broken beyond repair.

A week after the highest rated game of his young career. The shit some of you say…lol

Reply/Quote