Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you had to make one personnel change
(09-20-2021, 10:15 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I'd give offensive play calling duties to Callahan for the rest of the year.

Yup

It's not like he could be worse
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 08:59 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yup

ZT is just beyond awful at OC.

I swear I have no idea what they were trying to accomplish in the first 3.5 quarters of the game.  I only know it wasn't to score points.  
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 01:33 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I swear I have no idea what they were trying to accomplish in the first 3.5 quarters of the game.  I only know it wasn't to score points.  

Right and you would think after it totally failing for like one qtr they would have changed but nope.
Reply/Quote
Bring in OC Jeff Lebby from Ole Miss
Reply/Quote
As much as I wanted Brady when we got Burrow I think I would have to go with Tobin. He’s the only longest constant other than MB.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 01:10 AM)hoosierbengal Wrote: I would like to have an actual OC and just let Zac be the head coach.

This. Let Zac just be the HC and take the OC thoughts off his plate. 

Zac is a damn good communicator, let him do that and be likeable lol

Might happen with the Chase and Burrow comments after the Bears game. Brian Callahan calling the plays here on out.
Reply/Quote
Fire Zach and hire Doug Peterson! Zach thinks you let the defense dictate what you do on offense. Plus he’s the idiot that went for it on 4th and 1 on his own 30 up by 14. Can’t fix stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Bring Jordan Palmer onto the staff.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
At the rate JB is getting sacked, he might get injured again. So I would sign Cam Newton as the backup QB to take over when that happens.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 09:16 AM)jj22 Wrote: Burrow is on pace to be David Carr. Let alone break his record. He already looks broken beyond repair.

Yeah, he looked broken in the last 5 minutes of the game alright.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 04:16 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Right and you would think after it totally failing for like one qtr they would have changed but nope.

Nope.  Three and a half quarters of failing miserably sounds like a good time to make a change.  
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 08:45 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Nope.  Three and a half quarters of failing miserably sounds like a good time to make a change.  

Robert Quinn and Khalil Mack have over 150 sacks between them. If you want to know why we didn't take more deep shots, look no further. Taylor is terrified of Burrow getting hurt again.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 10:36 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Robert Quinn and Khalil Mack have over 150 sacks between them. If you want to know why we didn't take more deep shots, look no further. Taylor is terrified of Burrow getting hurt again.

Burrow is getting hit a ton anyway. Might as well take your shots.

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 08:10 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, he looked broken in the last 5 minutes of the game alright.

He has Grit

But how long will that last if he keeps getting hit at this rate?
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 10:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Burrow is getting hit a ton anyway. Might as well take your shots.

Right. If Burrow went down taking a shot at a long ball Bengaldom would explode. The one phrase you would not hear is "at least we took a shot"
Reply/Quote