Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you're a Man and a fan of the Bengals
What is with all of the troll posting from new accounts these past few days?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 04:56 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: Any man that continues to be a fan of this organization does not deserve a woman that respects him. If your woman starts to burn all your clothes, scratch all your cars, call you out your name, and starts to practice infidelity on a regular...there is nothing really you could say.

Think about it, you root for a team who has a kicker that can't hit an extra point (Your coach thinks missing extra points is fine). You root for a team who can't win a playoff game. You root for a team who does not value the fans exemplified by their satisfaction with mediocrity. You root for a team that loves drafting Corner backs in the first round, ALL THE TIME! You root for a team that has a coach that always says, “We must try harder" when trying to hammer this Square shape into this Circular hole (While other coaches with a mental capacity either saws the shape to a suitable form or ADJUST the hole to fit the Square).  

Your woman should simply say, the Bengals add nothing beneficial to your life, they always let you down. Your emotional connection to the team is unhealthy, and they always treat you like shit...She going say, give me the same etiquette you give the Bungles who is treating you like shit.

Must be your time of the month. 
Reply/Quote
Wonder what the OP thinks of Browns fans. Nervous
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 06:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am crushed. 

Some random guy who has never accomplished anything special in his life just accused me of "loving mediocrity" because I don't consider the actions of a professional football team to be a personal attack against me.

How will I ever recover from this.

Cry
You people take yourselves way too seriously. Leave the OP alone. Don't add your personal twit and the post will steadily slide off the bottom of the page.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 06:08 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Ok some of my Threads are Ridiculous but this one is just WOW.

Idk man that trade AJ Green post was way out there.
Reply/Quote
Just wondering where that leaves me.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 06:08 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Ok some of my Threads are Ridiculous but this one is just WOW.

Just for that, here's a six-pack for ya, Marlon:

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
......and this is what happens when you live vicariously through a football team.

It's a game. Get over it and hope for better next time.
Reply/Quote
Opens thread.. Starts reading..

[Image: walks-out-o.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 08:18 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Just for that, here's a six-pack for ya, Marlon:

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

haha WHO DEY!!!!! x6
Reply/Quote
I've seen some stupid ass posts in my day, and the OP is one of them.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Man I hope you are trolling, life is too short to get that upset about the Bengals. Hope everything is OK, God bless.
Reply/Quote
My girlfriend is a mediocre b**** and I love her too...

I guess I have a thing for abuse.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 09:41 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

This is now a Billy Madison gif thread.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
WTF !

Puff, puff, pass, pass and it will be ok in the morning.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
My woman is a Patriots fan...Oh how I envy her sometimes...WHO - DEY !!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 06:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am crushed. 

Some random guy who has never accomplished anything special in his life just accused me of "loving mediocrity" because I don't consider the actions of a professional football team to be a personal attack against me.

How will I ever recover from this.

Cry
Pray  lol
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 06:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Winner of the most asinine post of the year..... must be one of the Stoolers fans who think the team they cheer for has some bearing on their manhood...
I'm a Bengals fan going on 27 years....
The truth hurts tho 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 07:30 PM)treee Wrote: What is with all of the troll posting from new accounts these past few days?

Troll: anyone who doesn't agree with the group's way of thinking...of ok... Whatever
Reply/Quote