Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you're not playing Vontez Burfict in the preseason...
Why are you playing AJ Green? A question I encourage you all to try and answer.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2016, 12:49 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Why are you playing AJ Green? A question I encourage you all to try and answer.

Green didn't have microsurgery.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Green does not have an upcoming suspension.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Because you know Dalton needs people to throw too.
Reply/Quote
Easy. Because AJ green doesnt work as hard as vontaze. He doesnt need to. He has more natural skill.

The thing about Vontaze alot of people seem to forget, is Vontaze doesnt have a whole lot of "natural skill" especially comparing to AJ Green. Vontaze ran a 5.09. Obviously not too quick. He doesnt have the 135 inch broad jump like aj green has.

He has to try alot harder to make plays happen. He makes play happen with his pure tenacity. In return that is a very, very risky game to play. Even riskier in pre-season, because who wants to lose a player for the season because of pre season?

With this, Vontaze has also had a history of injury, and is probably still a little injured, so lets not risk this and we'll let him sit, and heal.

AJ Green has had some injuries, yes but nothing like mirco surg. We also need to get him in a rhythm
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2016, 12:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Because you know Dalton needs people to throw too.

Not to mention keeping the timing between QB and WRs as optimal as possible. Plus when Burfict hits the field, he goes at 110%, and I'd rather see him do that against our opponents instead of our own players in practice. I think he scares our coaching staff  Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote