Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you want to be entertained
The game day thread from the Bills board is amazing. It almost could be ours, They went from totally being bitter and lamenting how much better Allen is than everyone to downright enthusiasm and excitement over the outcome And lots of envy too for the outstanding defense played in the 2nd half

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/238197-afccg-bengals-chiefs

https://appalachianohio.networkforgood.com/projects/98120-the-joe-burrow-hunger-relief-fund

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
LOL

Random reading,
they in awe about our squib kick that took 6 seconds off the clock..

https://scontent-lga3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/272855620_5019314714828815_4264978465654832025_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=GDFAhMm7foAAX_uTYsr&_nc_oc=AQlbrqKv2rop9GcAxoR7cmMxr43ZY_47-CF63zyIDdN-jdpDjT4Iwn2TR-HaqLORHK4&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.xx&oh=00_AT8gd_rRDwN4tN2bzRGYtm7uLl2c9zmflD0gxWNCIYNwYQ&oe=61FB08FB

they had some serious flashbacks on the OT coin toss. 

Make that a gif, it's pretty funny
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Love it.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 05:20 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: LOL

Random reading,
they in awe about our squib kick that took 6 seconds off the clock..

they had some serious flashbacks on the OT coin toss. 

I thought about them on the squib kick. It was really well done by Evan.

And the roar of the crowd on the OT coin toss was like none I have ever heard. 
Reply/Quote
Ok i just spent 45 minutes on that thread. Fun read.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Hell I was rooting hard for the Bills last week even though I thought the Bengals had a better chance of beating the Chiefs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:27 AM)pally Wrote: The game day thread from the Bills board is amazing.  It almost could be ours,  They went from totally being bitter and lamenting how much better Allen is than everyone to downright enthusiasm and excitement over the outcome And lots of envy too for the outstanding defense played in the 2nd half

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/238197-afccg-bengals-chiefs

https://appalachianohio.networkforgood.com/projects/98120-the-joe-burrow-hunger-relief-fund

The Bills game day thread was amazing to read!  Extremely entertaining. The Bills fans were pulling so hard for the Bengals, with so many good comments about our players. Hubbard was receiving a lot of praise, LBs lots of praise, Burrow praise.  I wish our GD threads read like this one did! And some of them were so nervous that the Bengals would not pull it out.

At the end, some where asking about Burrow's charity, to be able to give.

Let this comment summarize the thread: "Down 21-3 and never gave up.  Kudos to the whole damn franchise."
Reply/Quote
Good read thanks
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 05:20 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: they had some serious flashbacks on the OT coin toss. 

Josh Allen's tweet right after the Chiefs won the OT toss

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 06:41 PM)pally Wrote: Josh Allen's tweet right after the Chiefs won the OT toss

Yeah that made me feel really bad for the guy.  That one will stay with him for a long long time.  He's got lots of football ahead of him though.
Reply/Quote
Enjoyed that read.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 06:43 PM)wcu Wrote: Yeah that made me feel really bad for the guy.  That one will stay with him for a long long time.  He's got lots of football ahead of him though.

Our loss last week to SF stung a lot as well. You guys eased my pain though.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 06:47 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Enjoyed that read.

Hope you guys win the SB bud!
Reply/Quote
I hope we meet the Bills next year in the AFC Championship (in Cincinnati) and we can all stay small market bros regardless of the outcome.Cheers
Reply/Quote
maybe we can somewhat merge boards for a mutual sub board similar to any other subs like smack or any others.. Someone ought to contact them to inquire..  We have a LOT in common as fans.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
A post that made me laugh "The wicked witch is dead, no cake for you".
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 06:18 PM)basballguy Wrote: Ok i just spent 45 minutes on that thread.  Fun read.

lol jesus...  LMAO Ninja Hilarious Rock On
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
That was a great read.

Quote:Dey were who we thought dey were

Hilarious
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 07:26 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: That was a great read.

Hilarious

Yeah, that one too lol
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 06:49 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Hope you guys win the SB bud!

Thanks my friend.
Reply/Quote