Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you watch NOTHING ELSE today...
(02-01-2022, 12:22 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Ummm, maybe not "physically capable" NOW, but CERTAINLY physically capable back then.  The dude was a former football player, not a frail old man.

Don't want to rehash the whole thing, but at the time of the murders he needed both knees replaced. Outside of two little cuts on his hands, he had no other injuries after killing two people with a knife. Mind you, I'm not saying he didn't play a part in it or wasn't there, I just think the main assailant was his son. 
Reply/Quote
Doing the Griddy on the bar top was the best, then OJ came in at the end and killed the whole vibe.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:42 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Doing the Griddy on the bar top was the best,  then OJ came in at the end and killed the whole vibe.

It's not my video, but I may try to download it and trim off the end with OJ, then re-post it somewhere.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:41 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Don't want to rehash the whole thing, but at the time of the murders he needed both knees replaced. Outside of two little cuts on his hands, he had no other injuries after killing two people with a knife. Mind you, I'm not saying he didn't play a part in it or wasn't there, I just think the main assailant was his son. 

Never been an OJ fan, but I do have a thing for respecting a jury's decision in most cases unless it's a clear cut case of jury misconduct or prosecutorial misconduct.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote