Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ifo Ekpre-Olomu waived by Browns
No big loss, he'll probably never play again if the Browns didn't even want to keep him around on a rookie deal.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Dolphins got him and are also apparently interested in Hall... (not surprising considering who their DC is now)
Reply/Quote
The Saints, Bills, and Steelers also tried to claim him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
The era of moneyball in the NFL begins. It starts with odd cuts like this, I think.
Reply/Quote
After talking to a friend thats a die hard and long time Browns fan (poor guy) he said that the Doctors said he would never be the same as he was pre-injury.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 11:11 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: No big loss, he'll probably never play again if the Browns didn't even want to keep him around on a rookie deal.

This.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 08:55 PM)TKUHL Wrote: After talking to a friend thats a die hard and long time Browns fan (poor guy) he said that the Doctors said he would never be the same as he was pre-injury.

so hes a browns fan and friends with the doctor, thats awesome
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2016, 10:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I hope we sign him.  We need more Irish guys on the team.

[Image: 1391008297000-lucky.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I believe anyone not scouted and drafted by the new regime is considered trash up there in Cleveland. They've let quality guys get away. It appears the plan is to completely rebuild the team with Sashi Brown selections. Of course, since that takes more than two years, they scrap it all after next season and start the process over once again. I really don't see that anything has changed up there at all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 02:25 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I believe anyone not scouted and drafted by the new regime is considered trash up there in Cleveland. They've let quality guys get away. It appears the plan is to completely rebuild the team with Sashi Brown selections. Of course, since that takes more than two years, they scrap it all after next season and start the process over once again. I really don't see that anything has changed up there at all.

Kind of like what Chip Kelly did in Philly when he thought that anyone not brought in by him was garbage and destroyed the team by trading or releasing all the good players.

Or maybe he didn't think they were garbage and just wanted to cement his legacy and say that he built the team, but he definitely went too far.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 02:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Kind of like what Chip Kelly did in Philly when he thought that anyone not brought in by him was garbage and destroyed the team by trading or releasing all the good players.

Or maybe he didn't think they were garbage and just wanted to cement his legacy and say that he built the team, but he definitely went too far.

Kelly sure did create a legacy for himself there in Phili. Next time his team visits Phili they'll have to hire extra security to keep him safe from the fans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 07:59 PM)TRsome Wrote: The era of moneyball in the NFL begins. It starts with odd cuts like this, I think.

He may not be able to cover as well as he did before the injury..... but can he get on base???
Reply/Quote
Easley was cut in NE. i'd love to take a shot with him.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote