Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ike Taylor: Strong Possibility Bell Holds Out!
(07-23-2017, 08:26 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Sorry if I offended you.

No offense taken.  Besides, isn't that the goal of smack talk, to offend fans of opposing teams?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Is he named after the chocolate diamonds?
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2017, 10:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ike Taylor says that there's a strong possibility that Le'Veon Bell holds out, possibly even until only days before the regular season:

I can only PRAY that he stays true to his word and holds out because then he'll go into the season rusty and get injured again!

People will say "Oh, so you think he's just laying on his couch while holding out and not working out," but there's a big difference between working out on your own and running in game-type situations that he would face in practice and then also the contact he would get, especially in preseason, and also the football moves he would make, which are often made as a natural reaction and his body would need to be ready for it.

Will the Steelers break from their usual team tendencies of holding strong and not caving to player demands or will they give glass-knees what he wants?

The ship has sailed, they can't negotiate anymore in 2017 so he is stuck playing for a measly 12 million....LOL
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2017, 08:35 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: My bad Brad. I see that I took you seriously instead of literally. Or is it literally instead of figuratively? Anyway I'm delusional as you know. Hilarious
I'm very well aware  ThumbsUp
(07-25-2017, 09:51 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The ship has sailed, they can't negotiate anymore in 2017 so he is stuck playing for a measly 12 million....LOL

And he'll be injured very quickly  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Good stuff, like seeing a little turmoil over there in the Pitt.

Bell is obviously asking for too much money even if he is clearly a #1 RB and one of the best when healthy.

Hoping he holds out right up to the season at the very least.

Doubt he gets 15 per with his injury history. Dude doesn't sound very smart. Smoke another blunt LeVeon...

Burfict is coming... Ninja
Reply/Quote
Obviously the Steelers think Conner is a safety net for when Bell leaves. Then when Ben retires it's back to ground and pound with Conner I suppose.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2017, 06:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good stuff, like seeing a little turmoil over there in the Pitt.

Bell is obviously asking for too much money even if he is clearly a #1 RB and one of the best when healthy.

Hoping he holds out right up to the season at the very least.

Doubt he gets 15 per with his injury history. Dude doesn't sound very smart. Smoke another blunt LeVeon...

Burfict is coming... Ninja

Personally I wish he was in camp, but as long as h'es working out he'll be fine when the season starts.

How many reps would he get in preseason games anyway?

Offense isn't going to change that much and he improvises a lot (maybe too much) so that won't affect him much either.

Given the offer he turned down I do wonder what kind of money he thinks he'll get as a FA.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2017, 09:17 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No offense taken.  Besides, isn't that the goal of smack talk, to offend fans of opposing teams?

I'm a little offended.   Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2017, 02:04 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm a little offended.   Ninja

You're a little everything. 
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2017, 05:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You call me hillbilly, like it's a bad thing.  However, in reality, it's typically Steeler fans that are associated with Appalachia, rather than Bengal fans..

Da-faq-u talking about Cincitucky?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 04:59 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Da-faq-u talking about Cincitucky?

I've spent enough time in the Western Pa. Mountains, on fishing trips, to know what I'm talking about..  Mellow

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 05:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I've spent enough time in the Western Pa. Mountains, on fishing trips, to know what I'm talking about..  Mellow

Yeah...Well most of those people are from Ohio... Cool

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 05:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I've spent enough time in the Western Pa. Mountains, on fishing trips, to know what I'm talking about..  Mellow

He's back talking you, yield your power and swing the hammer!   Hammer
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 05:37 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: He's back talking you, yield your power and swing the hammer!   Hammer

Nah, no need to go all Kim Jong Un, on people..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 07:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nah, no need to go all Kim Jong Un, on people..

Oh I was just kidding, some of these Squealer fans are somewhat okay.  
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 07:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nah, no need to go all Kim Jong Un, on people..

Damn, I just realized your a moderator?

SunsetBengal: "I don't ban, I beat your ass!"

Catchy!

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 07:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn, I just realized your a moderator?

SunsetBengal: "I don't ban, I beat your ass!"

Catchy!

At the very least, "I'll pick you up, and put you down.."

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 07:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: At the very least, "I'll pick you up, and put you down.."

Bench press opportunity.

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 07:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Bench press opportunity.

There's no bench press in Strongman.  We put things overhead..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 08:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: There's no bench press in Strongman.  We put things overhead..

So a lot like Dalton just no so far out of reach.

Reply/Quote