Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illuminati
Ive been reading up a lot about the "Illuminati".

A group of people that tries to influence the public by using their presence in pop culture and government in order to try and create a one world ruling authoritarian government. Some people also believe the Illuminati are paving the way for the anti-christ.

Some people that are believed to be Illuminati:

JayZ
Obama
Bush Presidents
Kanye West
Kardashians
Warren Buffet

The Illuminati is blamed by some people for the 9/11 attacks, Princess Diana's death, JFK assassination, Michael Jackson's death (he was trying to expose them).

What do you guys think? Complete and utter BS put together by people that have to much time on their hands and wear tin foil hats or do you buy into it to some degree?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Once a real society with noble causes that was disbanded and eventually had it's name hijacked by other "clubs" to try and create lineage and self importance. It really has been furthered more through fictional use in writings and movies, very similar to free masons and other "ancient orders".
Reply/Quote
I do think such an organization exists, but unsure about these people on the list. Also, 9/11 would not really serve their purpose. But, maybe it could? I could see many angles where it would pertain. I do think their are demons that walk among us (which would cover your Antichrist referral). As a matter of fact, one of the only people who went with God without dying was Enoch, and his book (which is not in the 66 books of the bible) explains a lot in terms of demons interacting with mankind. Not quite like that Rowdy Roddy Piper movie (can't think of the name - and no time to google it). But I can see where they got the idea. I didn't mean to make this religion, but my reference left me no choice.

If the Illuminati does or doesn't exist, I'm sure there is something similar. As long as there is power, there will always be someone trying to gain more of it.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 04:17 PM)Au165 Wrote: Once a real society with noble causes that was disbanded and eventually had it's name hijacked by other "clubs" to try and create lineage and self importance. It really has been furthered more through fictional use in writings and movies, very similar to free masons and other "ancient orders".

Im kind of with you. I think the symbolism is definitely used in movies/music and by celebrities but I think those moves are very calculated. They use the symbolism to generate publicity and conversation without actually having a true meaning behind using it. They use it to get a reaction, almost toying with people.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 04:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I do think such an organization exists, but unsure about these people on the list. Also, 9/11 would not really serve their purpose. But, maybe it could? I could see many angles where it would pertain. I do think their are demons that walk among us (which would cover your Antichrist referral). As a matter of fact, one of the only people who went with God without dying was Enoch, and his book (which is not in the 66 books of the bible) explains a lot in terms of demons interacting with mankind. Not quite like that Rowdy Roddy Piper movie (can't think of the name - and no time to google it). But I can see where they got the idea. I didn't mean to make this religion, but my reference left me no choice.

If the Illuminati does or doesn't exist, I'm sure there is something similar. As long as there is power, there will always be someone trying to gain more of it.

Right. The Illuminati can almost be described as a type of terrorist organization and we all know those exist. They just go about their work in different ways.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 04:03 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Ive been reading up a lot about the "Illuminati".

A group of people that tries to influence the public by using their presence in pop culture and government in order to try and create a one world ruling authoritarian government. Some people also believe the Illuminati are paving the way for the anti-christ.

Some people that are believed to be Illuminati:

JayZ
Obama
Bush Presidents
Kanye West
Kardashians
Warren Buffet

The Illuminati is blamed by some people for the 9/11 attacks, Princess Diana's death, JFK assassination, Michael Jackson's death (he was trying to expose them).

What do you guys think? Complete and utter BS put together by people that have to much time on their hands and wear tin foil hats or do you buy into it to some degree?

there is probly a group of people trying to run the world...  I doubt they let any on this list into that group...  compared to the power we are talking about... These guys have nothing.

We are talking about individuals who behind the scenes can make a decision and influence the world without us knowing.  These people aren't in the public eye.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 04:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: there is probly a group of people trying to run the world...  I doubt they let any on this list into that group...  compared to the power we are talking about... These guys have nothing.

We are talking about individuals who behind the scenes can make a decision and influence the world without us knowing.  These people aren't in the public eye.

I find myself in this realm more so on most conspiracy/secret societies, if they were so powerful you wouldn't know they were in it. 
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 04:49 PM)Au165 Wrote: I find myself in this realm more so on most conspiracy/secret societies, if they were so powerful you wouldn't know they were in it. 

Thats the main argument against the Illuminati and people like the above being associated with it. Why on earth would someone thats part of a secrete organization display signs and gestures that pretty much scream to the public "Hey! Im an Illuminati!". 
Reply/Quote
Keyser Soze

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Now on the Other hand 1/3 of all US presidents were members of the Free Masons if we want to talk about powerful secret groups that we know exist
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 04:17 PM)Au165 Wrote: Once a real society with noble causes that was disbanded and eventually had it's name hijacked by other "clubs" to try and create lineage and self importance. It really has been furthered more through fictional use in writings and movies, very similar to free masons and other "ancient orders".

Nailed it.  Now it is fodder for conspiracy theories.

Super rich people of many countries do collude to shape international policies which favor their interests. Imaginative poor people believe secret, shadowy societies are doing all that--and in liberal democracies they can vote. Controlling and shaping conspiracy theories is one key to power.
Reply/Quote
Lost me at Kardashians.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 04:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: there is probly a group of people trying to run the world...  I doubt they let any on this list into that group...  compared to the power we are talking about... These guys have nothing.

(01-18-2018, 04:49 PM)Au165 Wrote: I find myself in this realm more so on most conspiracy/secret societies, if they were so powerful you wouldn't know they were in it. 

From what I can see the super powerful compete with each other instead of working together.

If there was one group that ran everything they would want the most production of wealth possible, yet massive amounts of resources are consumed by countries and corporate interests fighting with each other.

And if one group really did have enough power to run the entire world there would be no need for them to keep it a secret.
Reply/Quote
Illumazon?
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 10:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Lost me at Kardashians.

Lost me at Illuminati.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I still don't like Taco Bell, even with fries.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 04:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I do think such an organization exists, but unsure about these people on the list. Also, 9/11 would not really serve their purpose. But, maybe it could? I could see many angles where it would pertain. I do think their are demons that walk among us (which would cover your Antichrist referral). As a matter of fact, one of the only people who went with God without dying was Enoch, and his book (which is not in the 66 books of the bible) explains a lot in terms of demons interacting with mankind. Not quite like that Rowdy Roddy Piper movie (can't think of the name - and no time to google it). But I can see where they got the idea. I didn't mean to make this religion, but my reference left me no choice.

Bilderberg Group......Rothschilds, Rockefeller, others.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2018, 01:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And if one group really did have enough power to run the entire world there would be no need for them to keep it a secret.

The point is not letting them(us) know you run everything while you run everything...

You see mainly large businesses the own or control many smaller businesses but someone runs and controls those parent companies..
Reply/Quote
There have always been organized groups intent on setting forth some kind of nefarious agendas. I have very little faith that any of them have ever had my best interest at heart heart, but instead consolidation of wealth and power to serve themselves at the expense of the rest of us.
The type of person who would belong to such groups in my opinion are very psychotic, sel and could care less who has to die to further their plans. Right now we have several around the world consolidating power and money while trying to convince us that only the very rich are worthy of power and the rest of us not capable of caring enough and blah blah blah..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Illuminati are just a rumor to distract you from the micro organisms who have infiltrated our world. They control EVERYTHING. That's why the rise in eye surgeries, the micro-gods have been slowly damaging our eye sight for decades so it makes it harder to detect them. If you can't see them, you can't stop them.
Reply/Quote