Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iloka hurt?
Seeing Iloka went down with a knee injury.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Crawled off the turf, was seen slamming his hand on turf in anger.

Brandon Wilson to get clock?
Reply/Quote
False alarm.

He's okay. Fake news.
Reply/Quote
per Hobson....knee strain should miss only a few days

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2017, 05:18 PM)pally Wrote: per Hobson....knee strain should miss only a few days

Right... So his career is over  Cry
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2017, 05:18 PM)pally Wrote: per Hobson....knee strain should miss only a few days

"Per Hobson.... bone bruise, should be fine with rest."  -People after the 2015 season's Pro Bowl.

Not saying Iloka is done, but anything Hobson says is untrustworthy at best.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I heard that he seems fine, but only time will tell.

This will give reps to Derron Smith, a fan favorite. We may also see Shaw take some reps back there.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2017, 05:47 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I heard that he seems fine, but only time will tell.

This will give reps to Derron Smith, a fan favorite. We may also see Shaw take some reps back there.

Smith left with a foot injury
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2017, 05:47 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I heard that he seems fine, but only time will tell.

Nope. Smith got carted off.
Reply/Quote
Fej time!
Reply/Quote

[quoteFollow

Paul Dehner Jr.

@pauldehnerjr
DC Paul Guenther said he believes injuries to safeties George Iloka and Derron Smith were "minor." "Typical twists and turns."#Bengals
5:18 PM - Jul 30, 2017
Replies
9 Retweets
4 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy][/quote]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2017, 05:29 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Right... So his career is over  Cry

No that just means we won't see him until November!!  Wink
Reply/Quote
A little early to call anything, anything re: Iloka.

Brandon Wilson is on NFI, so now with Smith also hurt it's Fejedelem and Williams as your "starting" safeties for a bit. Probably will see Josh Shaw back there tomorrow as well.

As for a roster move to get another safety, not sure how quickly they'll do that.
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote

FEJ
Reply/Quote
I would like to see Williams move over and either Fej or Shaw step in. Or even both FeJ and Shaw back there.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2017, 11:00 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: I would like to see Williams move over and either Fej or Shaw step in.  Or even both FeJ and Shaw back there.

I dunno man.  The major issue for the defense was the safeties not being on the same page early on.  I'd hate to start over with new personnel and go through that all over again.
Reply/Quote
Williams was garbage last year. I keep hearing excuses on miscommunication, but when he was singled up he looked bad .
Reply/Quote
I hate this crap! Injuries and we haven't even played our first game yet. Sucks the life out of a Bengals fan. This is becoming a norm for our team.

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 07:26 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I hate this crap! Injuries and we haven't even played our first game yet. Sucks the life out of a Bengals fan. This is becoming a norm for our team.

It's the norm for every team.... Heck, the Ravens are down their starting QB, a cornerback and a running back already....
Reply/Quote
After last year, i'm pretty gun shy. So any injuries are real bad news. I want this team to win so bad.

Reply/Quote