Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being inactive was too dangerous for Ross
Well he must've lost at trivial pursuit.

On a plus side Mikey can get a slightly damaged bubble for cheap.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 08:21 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Except Jerome was benched not due to lack of talent, but due to lack of intelligence. The guy couldn't learn the playbook for the life of him and Carson didn't want a WR who didn't know what route to run, where to go, and what to do.

Said lack of intelligence was on brutal display when the guy gets a ton of weed delivered to him in the freaking mail.

You can be as talented as you want, but you have to have at least a moderate amount of intelligence, of at least the football variety, to back it up.

- - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you don't believe for a second Ross is injured, then you're in for a rude awakening. Torn labrum (again), getting surgery and is on the IR.

Conspiracy theory bunked.

I stand corrected about this injury, but this doesn't change the fact that the staff has been screwing with Ross all year. Again, I know the report of his injury after the Houston game was erroneous. Forgive me for thinking they were full of it again, given that Ross hasn't seen the field in weeks. Any word on how he hurt himself this time? What'd he do, fall off the bench?
Reply/Quote