Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Im Coming Home
Tiger
Wow

https://youtu.be/x2dnemsUZDA
Reply/Quote
Burrow, Jefferson and Chase. My God that wasn't even fair.
Reply/Quote
good watch thanks for sharing
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'd better call bfine and tell him to head out the back door.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Good video.Thanks.If this re-built OL turns out to be top 10 this year,then this Offense is really going to be fun to watch.
Reply/Quote
you can really see the changes in his throwing motion since then. He was mostly arm in college...that knee injury helped him learn to use his legs.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2022, 05:55 PM)pally Wrote: you can really see the changes in his throwing motion since then.  He was mostly arm in college...that knee injury helped him learn to use his legs.

But he had better hair in college.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2022, 05:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But he had better hair in college.

That Long Hair will come back, you watch. 28/29 it’ll come back.
Reply/Quote
We are lucky to have the kid. I think we will see another amazing year pending health. It’ll be his best line, and the whole team has confidence they didn’t start with last year.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2022, 09:08 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Burrow, Jefferson and Chase.  My God that wasn't even fair.

Burrow - 3 star recruit, 24th best dual QB (much further down when you add Pro QBs), not nationally ranked
Jefferson - 2 star recruit
Chase - wasnt the top ranked WR in Louisiana, Rivals had him ranked the 67th best prospect

These guys made some people look bad.

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 10:08 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Burrow - 3 star recruit, 24th best dual QB (much further down when you add Pro QBs), not nationally ranked
Jefferson - 2 star recruit
Chase - wasnt the top ranked WR in Louisiana, Rivals had him ranked the 67th best prospect

These guys made some people look bad.

Les Miles told Chase he’d have to play CB when he was recruiting him to LSU. LOL

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 10:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Les Miles told Chase he’d have to play CB when he was recruiting him to LSU. LOL

Biggest fraud coach in modern times, after Kelly, IMO.

He won a NC because of a really screwed up year, otherwise did absolutely nothing in big games and while he did win a few bowl games, his failings at Kansas showed that it was all the people around him.

Really wish Saban would've stayed and for all of his off-field failings, Orgeron was a much better coach, recruiter and mentor to the team.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

we all did 
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 11:56 AM)Big_Ern Wrote: we all did 

Mine was the same.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2022, 05:11 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Good video.Thanks.If this re-built OL turns out to be top 10 this year,then this Offense is really going to be fun to watch.
Tiger

If this line is much better than last year then I see Joe as an MVP candidate. 
Reply/Quote

Sarcasm
Yeah right
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2022, 09:00 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Sarcasm
Yeah right

Was JJ wearing Star Lord shades before last game? lol
Reply/Quote