Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im calling it now!!
I've been a Bengals fnas since Pete Rose did the Curtis Mathes commercial when he said "after all I don't play for thr Cincinnati Pinks" ....with the help of Crown Royal I'm calling it right now!!! Burrow will surpass Anderson, Chase will surpass Green, and McPherson will surpass whoeever in the Bengals recod book as the best of all time. Who is with me??!!!
Reply/Quote
Kind of a "flair for the obvious" but I'm in.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Green is not the best of All Time
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure any of these are bold takes.
Reply/Quote
A bold statement would be Burrow & Co. beats Brady & Co. in the Super Bowl - book it.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 12:32 AM)Interceptor Wrote: A bold statement would be Burrow & Co. beats Brady & Co. in the Super Bowl - book it.

I’ll second that!
Reply/Quote
Well if he falls off I have a reason why, drafted Christian Mccaffrey in fantasy and he went down, drafted Edwards-Helaire and he got hurt, just made a trade to get Chase so...it might be on my luck.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 11:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Green is not the best of All Time

This is correct.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 12:32 AM)Interceptor Wrote: A bold statement would be Burrow & Co. beats Brady & Co. in the Super Bowl - book it.

This is the way.

Reply/Quote

(10-27-2021, 07:03 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: This is the way.

You guys are toyin with my emotions. If I could live to see that after being a lifelong fan. Well, all of us. Who thought we might be dreaming of a scenario like this. How about facing Arizona, and AJ, and win a Superbowl. I think it would be worth the disappointment of a lot of crap we've endured, as well as two heartbreaking losses when we were right there.

Now excuse me, I need a Kleenex.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
While I agree AJ Green isn’t the best Bengals receiver, I do find myself wondering how far Chase can climb and how quickly (especially given his quarterback). If I had to rank them:

1. Chad Johnson
2. Isaac Curtis
3. AJ Green
4. Carl Pickens
5. TJ Houshmandzadeh
6. Cris Collinsworth
7. Eddie Brown
8. Tim McGee
9. Tyler Boyd
10. Darnay Scott

Good lord this franchise has had great receivers. If Chase maintains anything close to his current pace and does it over a couple seasons (e.g., 1350+ yards or so in 17 game seasons), I might shoot him up ahead of TJ immediately.
Reply/Quote
The NFL can't keep fixing Super Bowls for Tommy, so hopefully Green Bay or Arizona unseats Tampa.
Reply/Quote