Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember how they didn't sign a C or LB a couple years ago?
Remember how they didn't sign a C or LB who could cover a TE a couple years ago?

Well...it was in order to not jeopardize the cap so we could field this team!

THAT'S food for thought for all the people who think that free agency is a waste and the Bengals way is the best!

The still lost Zeitler and Whitworth even though they had $18.6 million in cap space. Hey - Wouldn't want to jeopardize this teams bright future!

Green and Atkins are 29/30 and it's a shame that they'll be past their prime by the time we field a winner!
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 05:59 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Remember how they didn't sign a C or LB who could cover a TE a couple years ago?

Well...it was in order to not jeopardize the cap so we could field this team!

THAT'S food for thought for all the people who think that free agency is a waste and the Bengals way is the best!

The still lost Zeitler and Whitworth even though they had $18.6 million in cap space. Hey - Wouldn't want to jeopardize this teams bright future!

Green and Atkins are 29/30 and it's a shame that they'll be past their prime by the time we field a winner!

you said field a winner.......HA!
Reply/Quote
It's crazy...and fans keep buying it.

We lose free agents so we can get Comp picks! And they think other teams are trying to copy us.

We're so far behind the rest of the NFL our fans think we're winning.
Reply/Quote
We have the best strategy in the league. Keep as much cap space. Put out just enough so fans think there's hope so thy buy tickets. Then pull the rug out from under them by promoting from with in instead of looking for the best out there. Keep it all the same. It's working. Don't question it. We are super bowl bound this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 07:35 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: We have the best strategy in the league. Keep as much cap space. Put out just enough so fans think there's hope so thy buy tickets. Then pull the rug out from under them by promoting from with in instead of looking for the best out there.  Keep it all the same. It's working. Don't question it. We are super bowl bound this year.

The Bengals management knows fans love draft picks too. They pick the flashiest guys they can get.

They even use Compensatory Picks to justify cheapness...and fans buy it. WOW EXTRA DRAFT PICKS!!!

It's like the 1990's in some regards.
Reply/Quote
Whitworth looks pretty damn solid today
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 07:48 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Whitworth looks pretty damn solid today

Yep. He would have been solid here.

Some fans support EVERY decision management makes like Whitworth would forget how to play football with the Rams.
Reply/Quote
Green is 29?

My god we've wasted his career. He doesn't even have monster stats because Andy can't throw a deep ball. Why did he sign the extension. Green bro no get out. Retire. Go find a franchise that will build around you and spend money

You know your front office is trash when I dread getting good players so we don't ruin their career.

Ok it's time to toot up that Seahawks horn. If I can straightfaced and honestly say what I just said and mean it 100% then I don't need to be a Bengals fan. It's just insane to root for a team you've feel that way about.

But guess where I'll be this Thursday for some reason
Reply/Quote
I 'member!  BTW, how's that Kevin Mack guy working out down in Hotlanta? Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 07:19 AM)Housh Wrote: Green is 29?

My god we've wasted his career. He doesn't even have monster stats because Andy can't throw a deep ball. Why did he sign the extension. Green bro no get out. Retire. Go find a franchise that will build around you and spend money

You know your front office is trash when I dread getting good players so we don't ruin their career.

Ok it's time to toot up that Seahawks horn. If I can straightfaced and honestly say what I just said and mean it 100% then I don't need to be a Bengals fan. It's just insane to root for a team you've feel that way about.

But guess where I'll be this Thursday for some reason

It's the same thing that happened to Dillon and Pickens. I REALLY liked them and rooted for them and to watch them become villainized BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO WIN AND WERE SICK OF LOSING...was HORRIBLE.

Then it happened to Palmer, and Spikes, and Ochocinco.

Our best players get villainized.
Reply/Quote