Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Images not appearing
I added several images to the Sewell/Chase Meme thread. I added attachments ( photos from my computer ), and most appeared for awhile. I even got rep for some. Now, they are nothing but a tiny square on the post. Others can't see the pics in it and neither can I.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2021, 03:16 PM)Destro Wrote: I added several images to the Sewell/Chase Meme thread. I added attachments ( photos from my computer ), and most appeared for awhile. I even got rep for some. Now, they are nothing but a tiny square on the post. Others can't see the pics in it and neither can I.

Sunset posted this in another thread about images:

Quote:I have experienced similar.  So, what I do now is save the image to my pictures on my computer.  Then when posting, I select "choose file", next to add attachment near bottom of post screen.  Then, over on the bottom Right, click "add attachment".  You have to have at least 2 characters of text typed for an attachment to work. (I frequently type two dots if I only want to add a picture only)  Be sure to preview post before actually posting, to insure that image did indeed attach.

Seems like walking all the way around to the back side of the barn to get to the hay, but it's a reliable method.

I too have posted things and they appear for awhile and go away. Although, I think every image I've had that has went away may have been from FB and then maybe the poster deleted after.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2021, 06:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Sunset posted this in another thread about images:

I too have posted things and they appear for awhile and go away. Although, I think every image I've had that has went away may have been from FB and then maybe the poster deleted after.

Yeah, I tried the suggested. Why there is a few words in my reposts. These are photos on my computer where I add the attachment and Insert Into Post. . They seem to go on fine then disappear later. Other times, they are tiny squares when I try to post.  
Reply/Quote
I think the moderators are hiding your images because they are too funny and it just tans their hide that someone would be funnier than the mods. They have to keep the narrative that they are the funniest people on all of the boards.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2021, 03:16 PM)Destro Wrote: I added several images to the Sewell/Chase Meme thread. I added attachments ( photos from my computer ), and most appeared for awhile. I even got rep for some. Now, they are nothing but a tiny square on the post. Others can't see the pics in it and neither can I.

The attachment feature can be a little quirky. Honestly, the best and easiest way is to just upload your pic to Imgur, grab the link and post it as an image. 
Reply/Quote