Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imagine coming up with "Burrowhead" and then losing.
This, of course, is a thread for non-Bengals fans since they don't have to imagine that L.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
He should "Burrow" his head in the sand in shame...
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Where were both of your guy's teams this past weekend? I can't find any stats for either team this late into January for about 10 years now.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 06:05 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Where were both of your guy's teams this past weekend? I can't find any stats for either team this late into January for about 10 years now.

Come on man. They got no hope and nothing but Schadenfreude. Let them play a bit. I'm feeling generous. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 07:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Come on man. They got no hope and nothing but Schadenfreude. Let them play a bit. I'm feeling generous. 

That's a fair take. It's not often the Steelers have to punch up at the Bengals and the other dude roots for a sexual predator.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 06:05 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Where were both of your guy's teams this past weekend? I can't find any stats for either team this late into January for about 10 years now.

Congrats on your AFC Championship Game participation trophy. The Steelers biggest mistake was winning a single game during a season where they didn't win the Super Bowl anyways. Hopefully the Bengals can draft 4 offensive lineman with their 29th overall pick. 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2023, 08:21 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Congrats on your AFC Championship Game participation trophy. The Steelers biggest mistake was winning a single game during a season where they didn't win the Super Bowl anyways. Hopefully the Bengals can draft 4 offensive lineman with their 29th overall pick. 

Oh no - we lost the AFCCG.

You sure put me in my place pointing that out. Hopefully the Steelers win the Super Bowl in a couple of weeks or you're going to look awful silly.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2023, 08:21 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Congrats on your AFC Championship Game participation trophy. The Steelers biggest mistake was winning a single game during a season where they didn't win the Super Bowl anyways. Hopefully the Bengals can draft 4 offensive lineman with their 29th overall pick. 

Imagine having to hope for your team to suck more, in order to improve..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2023, 09:35 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Imagine having to hope for your team to suck more, in order to improve..

That's how the draft works. And it's Super Bowl or bust.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2023, 07:39 PM)6andcounting Wrote: That's how the draft works. And it's Super Bowl or bust.

Imagine going into the 2023-2024 knowing Kenny Pickett is your QB and he’s gonna throw to the backup TE just as much as Pickens because he’s an idiot
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2023, 08:38 PM)Housh Wrote: Imagine going into the 2023-2024 knowing Kenny Pickett is your QB and he’s gonna throw to the backup TE just as much as Pickens because he’s an idiot

This is a non-issue.

Try again next time.
Reply/Quote
Things could always be worse.... Matt Canada could be the OC.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Interesting the Head Refs Son had a lot of money on the Chiefs to win...
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 07:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Come on man. They got no hope and nothing but Schadenfreude. Let them play a bit. I'm feeling generous. 

Shit. The Bengals petitioned the league to change their names to Schadenfreude after the Carson Palmer injury, but the Browns beat them to the punch. The Cleveland Schadenfreude. That's actually their real names now since the REAL Browns now play in Baltimore. 
Reply/Quote