Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imagine- if you will ..
That no money exists in circulation.

The founding fathers thought it was so important that ONLY Congress be allowed to issue money- they put it in the constitution. Many quotes exist warning of the dangers banking institutions could pose- given enough power. That has happened.

So imagine for a second that no money exists. Congress goes to the Federal Reserve- which if you didn’t know already- IS NOT A GOVERNMENT BODY and asks to borrow $1 to put into circulation. The fed agrees- but says they need interest on the loan. Congress agrees. Quite simply put- where in the world did the money come from that’s expected to cover that interest? Answer- it doesn’t exist.

That one dollar bill is split into 10 pieces and given to 10 different banks. Those banks are not allowed to loan that dime out. However- they can pretend they received the full dollar. So now they are allowed to loan $.9 that NEVER EXISTED. that’s fractional reserve banking and that’s our system and it’s a fraud. Remember this next time you request a loan and have to jump through hoops. Remember this next time a home is foreclosed on. The banks never even owned the money to begin- how can they foreclose?

Not gonna argue with anyone. Not even gonna reply. Just wanna share something with people I care about (you). You can look all this up yourselves- or not. Just know that the system is fake and rigged to hold you down.

So whenever you hear dreadful talk of national debt or debt in general- it’s not money that makes the world go ‘round- IT’S DEBT!!!!

True stuff gentlemen.

The GameStop folks will either get paid- or the system will have to reveal itself as a fraud and if that happens we’re in for one wild ride.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2021, 08:14 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: That no money exists in circulation.

The founding fathers thought it was so important that ONLY Congress be allowed to issue money- they put it in the constitution. Many quotes exist warning of the dangers banking institutions could pose- given enough power. That has happened.

So imagine for a second that no money exists. Congress goes to the Federal Reserve- which if you didn’t know already- IS NOT A GOVERNMENT BODY and asks to borrow $1 to put into circulation. The fed agrees- but says they need interest on the loan. Congress agrees. Quite simply put- where in the world did the money come from that’s expected to cover that interest? Answer- it doesn’t exist.

That one dollar bill is split into 10 pieces and given to 10 different banks. Those banks are not allowed to loan that dime out. However- they can pretend they received the full dollar. So now they are allowed to loan $.9 that NEVER EXISTED. that’s fractional reserve banking and that’s our system and it’s a fraud. Remember this next time you request a loan and have to jump through hoops. Remember this next time a home is foreclosed on. The banks never even owned the money to begin- how can they foreclose?

Not gonna argue with anyone. Not even gonna reply. Just wanna share something with people I care about (you).  You can look all this up yourselves- or not. Just know that the system is fake and rigged to hold you down.

So whenever you hear dreadful talk of national debt or debt in general- it’s not money that makes the world go ‘round- IT’S DEBT!!!!

True stuff gentlemen.

The GameStop folks will either get paid- or the system will have to reveal itself as a fraud and if that happens we’re in for one wild ride.

Lol so you are not going to reply to me, whatever point I make?

All money is a "fiction" isn't it? It is based on a social agreement to value metal or paper or digital bits. 

The point is not to "fool" and oppress people--though people who know a lot about the "fiction" can do that to people who don't-- but to allow finally calibrated value exchanges, and allow people to get things they need now and pay for them in the future.

I can't really imagine how contemporary society, with the creature comforts and plenty that I enjoy, could function without that.

But concerning debt--it enables the economy to move. And people to develop--I went through college because I could borrow money.

Still, I totally agree with you that debt can be engineered to control people. My degree cost me a few thousand dollars, easily repayable over a few years. My daughter's degree cost her $70,000. She'' be paying that off for decades.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yea our accomplishments are pretty amazing. Especially when you consider the recent examples of people willing to go against norms and decencies that have gotten us this far. America works amazingly well with our self invented system when people aren't assholes and we believe in our country and work together. Not perfect. But its a work in progress and the best we got.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2021, 08:14 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: That no money exists in circulation.

Not gonna argue with anyone. Not even gonna reply. Just wanna share something with people I care about (you).  You can look all this up yourselves- or not. Just know that the system is fake and rigged to hold you down.

True stuff gentlemen.

Yep... learned about FRB watching "Zeitgeist: Addendum", 10+ years ago.
Damn the Creature from Jekyll Island and FDR, anyway.
Rant
Reply/Quote
Now imagine- all financial news outlets conspiring with Wall Street (and beyond any doubt- govt as well)- to mislead the public where the wallstreetbets [r]evolution is concerned. This too- is in fact true (except maybe the govt’s involvement- but anyone with a brain knows they must be involved as well).

So the questions are- how can we ever trust the ‘reliable’ news sources again when it comes to anything they say? What have they lied about before? What will they lie about in the future?
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2021, 04:55 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Now imagine- all financial news outlets conspiring with Wall Street (and beyond any doubt- govt as well)- to mislead the public where the wallstreetbets [r]evolution is concerned. This too- is in fact true (except maybe the govt’s involvement- but anyone with a brain knows they must be involved as well).

So the questions are- how can we ever trust the ‘reliable’ news sources again when it comes to anything they say? What have they lied about before? What will they lie about in the future?

It took WSB to make you realize our news sources are liars who only pander their own interests? Hmmmmm..............

The way this whole thing went down with hedge funds, brokers, etc against the retail investors makes Madoff look like a kid who took an extra cookie at a F'n birthday party. If the courts do not punish these guys with severity, and not stupid fines that equals pocket change, then our system is corrupt beyond comprehension. 

Reply/Quote
Saw on CNBC this morning the top 1% own 50% of the stocks.

Suckers don’t even realize the money they have is fake.
Reply/Quote
All I know is the dollars I have allow me to exchange them for things like heat in my home. Which is nice right now. Water to flush this turd down and wash my hands. The citrus in my fridge from idk where. The chicken wings, bacon, beef, other fruits and vegetables. This magical brown liquid that makes me feel good. And a whole bunch of other stuff from all over the world that would make Kings and Queens from the ancient days jealous.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2021, 08:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It took WSB to make you realize our news sources are liars who only pander their own interests? Hmmmmm..............

The way this whole thing went down with hedge funds, brokers, etc against the retail investors makes Madoff look like a kid who took an extra cookie at a F'n birthday party. If the courts do not punish these guys with severity, and not stupid fines that equals pocket change, then our system is corrupt beyond comprehension. 

You must not be familiar with my post history if this is what you’ve gleaned from this post.

Lemme introduce myself.

I’m DA. I’m a conspiracy theorist (not any of the Trump conspiracy BS either). I’ve told anybody that’ll listen- that Walter kronkite was a CIA asset.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2021, 07:35 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: You must not be familiar with my post history if this is what you’ve gleaned from this post.

Lemme introduce myself.

I’m DA. I’m a conspiracy theorist (not any of the Trump conspiracy BS either). I’ve told anybody that’ll listen- that Walter kronkite was a CIA asset.

Mellow

That's a new one to me.  Citations and sources?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2021, 10:13 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

That's a new one to me.  Citations and sources?

Deductive reasoning.

He was the voice of america since after WWII. Practically all news funneled through him. The CIA woulda been foolish not to compromise him. Also for shits and giggles but none-the-less true, Gloria Steinem was CIA. That’s documented and a fact.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2021, 12:34 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Deductive reasoning.

Hilarious LMAO

So the CIA wanted to end the Vietnam War in 1968?

And the CIA supports equal free media air time for all candidates?

And the CIA supports the group Citizens for Global Solutions?

(02-03-2021, 12:34 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: He was the voice of america since after WWII. Practically all news funneled through him.

No he was not.  For most of the 1960's NBC's Chet Huntley and David Brinkley had more viewers than Cronkite on CBS.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2021, 11:00 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yea our accomplishments are pretty amazing. Especially when you consider the recent examples of people willing to go against norms and decencies that have gotten us this far. America works amazingly well with our self invented system when people aren't assholes and we believe in our country and work together. Not perfect. But its a work in progress and the best we got.

I agree. I wish we could get these crazy liberal leftists to stop promoting cancel culture, hate for anyone who doesn't agree with them, political correctness gone crazy, etc.

If only Antifa and BLM would stop rioting, looting, tearing down statues and basically just being destructive assholes.

If we could get those people to stop going against norms and decencies we would be a lot better off as a society.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2021, 11:04 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I agree. I wish we could get these crazy liberal leftists to stop promoting cancel culture, hate for anyone who doesn't agree with them, political correctness gone crazy, etc.

If only Antifa and BLM would stop rioting, looting, tearing down statues and basically just being destructive assholes.

If we could get those people to stop going against norms and decencies we would be a lot better off as a society.

Liberal leftists have been pulling this crap since the 60s, when they tried to cancel segregation.

Now they want to cancel police brutality against minorities.

No tolerance for anyone who doesn't agree.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2021, 11:17 AM)Dill Wrote: Liberal leftists have been pulling this crap since the 60s, when they tried to cancel segregation.

Now they want to cancel police brutality against minorities.

No tolerance for anyone who doesn't agree.

Right.  Because destroying ones own neighborhood and ruining their fellow neighbors small business is going to accomplish a lot.

I'm sorry, I just do not and have never bought into any kind of widespread police brutality against minorities.  At least not in more recent times.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2021, 12:09 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Right.  Because destroying ones own neighborhood and ruining their fellow neighbors small business is going to accomplish a lot.

I'm sorry, I just do not and have never bought into any kind of widespread police brutality against minorities.  At least not in more recent times.

I don't think people protesting police brutality want to destroy their own neighborhoods.

Why do you suppose so many minorities think police brutality against minorities is a problem?
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2021, 01:27 PM)Dill Wrote: I don't think people protesting police brutality want to destroy their own neighborhoods.

Why do you suppose so many minorities think police brutality against minorities is a problem?

But yet they still do.

Because minorities are responsible for a huge, disproportionate amount of the crime and gun violence in our Country even though they only make up a small portion of the population.  So with that, they have a much higher likelihood of negative police interaction vs the rest of the population.  

Also high crime areas (almost always minority communities) are going to have more police and more police on edge and not wanting to die.  That can equal a more hostile and aggressive interaction.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2021, 02:06 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Because minorities are responsible for a huge, disproportionate amount of the crime and gun violence in our Country even though they only make up a small portion of the population.  So with that, they have a much higher likelihood of negative police interaction vs the rest of the population.  

I actually agree with Mickey on this point, but there is much more to it.

Mickey touches on the issue of racial profiling here

(02-24-2021, 02:06 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Also high crime areas (almost always minority communities) are going to have more police and more police on edge and not wanting to die.  That can equal a more hostile and aggressive interaction.

And that is a big part of the problem.  There are many provable facts showing that police engage in racial profiling, and there is also a TON of anecdotal evidence from minorities that supports this.  Since minorities are so aware that police treat them differently based on the color of their skin they are naturally going to be much more suspicious of every shooting or killing of a minority by police.

It is like having a girlfriend that you have proven has cheated on you.  You can't help but be suspicious every time you hear about her being seen out with another man.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2021, 02:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I actually agree with Mickey on this point, but there is much more to it.

Mickey touches on the issue of racial profiling here

And that is a big part of the problem.  There are many provable facts showing that police engage in racial profiling, and there is also a TON of anecdotal evidence from minorities that supports this.  Since minorities are so aware that police treat them differently based on the color of their skin they are naturally going to be much more suspicious of every shooting or killing of a minority by police.

It is like having a girlfriend that you have proven has cheated on you.  You can't help but be suspicious every time you hear about her being seen out with another man.

So it is basically a vicious cycle.  Police treat/profile minorities different because of the enormous amount of violent crime they commit, then the minorities are mad because the police are treating them differently because they are committing a huge amount of the crime. 

So the real question is, what is the root cause of minorities and minority communities (compared to the rest of the pop) being disproportionately responsible for violent crime and how can we fix it?
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2021, 02:31 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: So the real question is, what is the root cause of minorities and minority communities (compared to the rest of the pop) being disproportionately responsible for violent crime and how can we fix it?

Wrong.  The root of the problem is that police are not judging individuals based on if they committed a crime.  Instead they are judging them based on the color of their skin.

Going back to my previous example.  If your girlfriend treats you like shit because other men have treated her badly do you say her behavior is acceptable and it is okay for you to suffer because the "root of the problem" is other men?
Reply/Quote