Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Immediately banned from Facebook for posting this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGG97dDfZ7E&t=22s

What are the odds?
(09-25-2019, 06:34 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGG97dDfZ7E&t=22s

What are the odds?

Who was banned?  Why?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
So the FBI is arresting people who are willing to commit terrorist acts but just don't have the funding?  Aren't those exactly the same people ISIS would use?

I don't see the problem with this.  These are exactly the people I want the FBI to arrest.  

Basically Aaronson uses bullshit terms like "essentially" mentally ill.  The fact is that these people were tried in US courts and if they had been mentally ill they would not have been convicted.

The last part was hilarious.  It seems that he is claiming that these people going to Syria never wanted to join any terror group but were just willing to go meet with terrorists as part of a vacation or something.

People who are willing to commit terrorists acts but just don't have the money are the people ISIS is looking for.
(09-25-2019, 06:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So the FBI is arresting people who are willing to commit terrorist acts but just don't have the funding?  Aren't those exactly the same people ISIS would use?

I don't see the problem with this.  These are exactly the people I want the FBI to arrest.  

Basically Aaronson uses bullshit terms like "essentially" mentally ill.  The fact is that these people were tried in US courts and if they had been mentally ill they would not have been convicted.

The last part was hilarious.  It seems that he is claiming that these people going to Syria never wanted to join any terror group but were just willing to go meet with terrorists as part of a vacation or something.

People who are willing to commit terrorists acts but just don't have the money are the people ISIS is looking for.

Thanks for the recap. Didn't want to watch that crap.

I agree, too. That sounds like the FBI doing a good job.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
So it's OK to draw a paycheck from the FBI, hire pedophile scumbag "informants"(they don't inform on anyone, they are trained to FRAME them, hence the quotes), and drum up fake bullshit false flag events from people who otherwise would have posed(quoting an FBI agent here): "no credible threat" to anyone?  OK.  You can choose to believe that.  I find that view to be absurd, but I may very well have a different set of life shaping experiences to draw from here.  The FBI should be accountable if they direct false flag events. The FBI should be accountable if they try to drum up phony balogna "terrorism". Or...we should let them throw babies on spits for 80k a year for fun?