Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immigration and our culture
http://fusion.net/video/139852/jorge-ramos-ann-coulter-interview/

Putting aside for a moment it's ann coulter speaking. Watch the video and I would be Interested to know if any of you feel she is making a valid point.... And if so ... Should we be mindful?
(05-27-2015, 01:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://fusion.net/video/139852/jorge-ramos-ann-coulter-interview/

Putting aside for a moment it's ann coulter speaking.   Watch the video and I would be Interested to know if any of you feel she is making a valid point....  And if so ... Should we be mindful?

That women is nothing but a nasty fear mongering wench, that has absolutely no redeeming quality whatsoever. She sucks as a person and probably sucks in bed. :vomit:

And yes I did watch it, and only confirms my opinion of her.
(05-27-2015, 01:47 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: That women is nothing but a nasty fear mongering wench, that has absolutely no redeeming quality whatsoever.  She sucks as a person and probably sucks in bed.  :vomit:

And yes I did watch it, and only confirms my opinion of her.

OK what did she say that confirmed your opinion?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-27-2015, 01:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://fusion.net/video/139852/jorge-ramos-ann-coulter-interview/

Putting aside for a moment it's ann coulter speaking.   Watch the video and I would be Interested to know if any of you feel she is making a valid point....  And if so ... Should we be mindful?

That whole, 'we all came from immigrants" is nonsense, as if that means anyone has a right to come to this country from anywhere, whenever they please, and without our permission. Most countries are full of people whose ancestors came from somewhere else. How open is the Southern border of Mexico?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(05-27-2015, 01:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: OK what did she say that confirmed your opinion?

The entire interview. I view here like Rush and Glen and even Al Sharpton. If you listen to any of these idiots and aren't offended well I don't know what to tell you. They spew their crap and then when everyone is offended they go "whaaa?....what did I say, why so Offended?" They're just vial people that do everything they can to divide this country than to unite us. Her basic premise in this interview was you don't have to worry about ISIS, just don't fly to Syria, because you know terrorists would never attack this country. But what you should really be worried about is the Mexicans, they're coming for you! Sorry Lucie, she is a foul person.
Immigration shaped this country. It continues to. Immigration is great.

I'm happy immigration allowed me to be here. My Irish and Italian forefathers were better off here.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-27-2015, 02:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Immigration shaped this country. It continues to. Immigration is great.

I'm happy immigration allowed me to be here. My Irish and Italian forefathers were better off here.

But that's not what anyone is talking about.

(05-27-2015, 02:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Immigration shaped this country. It continues to. Immigration is great.

This. Legal and illegal immigrants continue to keep this country moving to this very day.

And one thing that always gets me it trying to define what "American" culture is. If I'm pressed to answer, the first things that come to mind are fast food, western movies, and jazz. I'm sure I'm missing a few though.
(05-27-2015, 02:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: But that's not what anyone is talking about.

I was responding to the title. The OP asked me to watch Ann Coulter.

LOL nope, I know she made some comments about being killed by Mexicans or something.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-27-2015, 01:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That whole, 'we all came from immigrants" is nonsense, as if that means anyone has a right to come to this country from anywhere, whenever they please, and without our permission.  Most countries are full of people whose ancestors came from somewhere else.  How open is the Southern border of Mexico?

I read the article, but couldn't watch it right now, so I can't really comment on what she said in the video's, but one thing I do agree with is that we need a serious overhaul of our immigration system.

Starting with doing away with jus soli (right of land) and switching to jus sanguinis (right of blood) in order to become a USC.
Next we need to start matching other countries immigration laws.
For example:
Communist countires do not allow the purchase of property by non citizens, western countries do.
Mexico: http://www.mexonline.com/propmex.htm
Many Asian countries, etc.

Jobs is another big example. In some countries USC's are not allowed to have jobs in certain fields.

I think all of this should also apply in reverse.

That's just to get us started. We also need to evaluate the Job visa's, and start working on getting illegals with records out of our country and back to where they came from.
(05-27-2015, 02:46 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: This. Legal and illegal immigrants continue to keep this country moving to this very day.

And one thing that always gets me it trying to define what "American" culture is. If I'm pressed to answer, the first things that come to mind are fast food, western movies, and jazz. I'm sure I'm missing a few though.

Equal rights for women. Everyone treated the same.

So your ancestors immigrated illegally? And yes it matters.