Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Bengals stuff
This thread turned terrifying! LOL LMAO
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2021, 01:10 PM)HHRain Wrote: Up to snuff? By whose standards?

Mine.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2021, 05:01 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I can picture Mike Brown sitting in his box watching the game and saying "Look at the gams on that dame" before taking a satisfying bite of cottage cheese.

Straight to the HoF.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2021, 05:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Some of those Ben-Gals look like they Been-Dudes

And that is the internet comment of the day. Hilarious  

People use LOL all the time, but I literally laughed out loud and for far too long at this comment.
Reply/Quote
I dated a Bengals cheerleader's for a summer in 2016. She wouldn't stop talking about it. After a few months I was like, OK, lady, I get it. You can bop around and smile a shitload.

And, for those wondering minds... she WASN'T the chick w herpes who slept with her student... and Shane Graham. Soooooo, that was the biggest plus I took away from it.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2021, 10:29 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The funny thing is, on the whole, since 2007 or so we have ALWAYS had one of the upper-half of cheerleaders in the league, looks-wise. I've posted the pics many times before, but our makeup and photog teams suck hard, making many of the girls look worse than they are.

But yes, we have had some that are not up to snuff.

Agree, that red lipstick is gawd awful.  
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2021, 09:29 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure I counted at least 3 Adams Apples

That's normal these days
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2021, 10:12 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Sad. Better than in some years past, but still sad that in the whole Greater Cincinnati area, this is the cream of the crop. And yes, the biggest problem is whoever does their makeup and photography do not know what they are doing. You could do better with a cell phone camera.

That's the gotcha, though. These women aren't the cream of the crop. Cheerleaders don't really represent the women on an area because they're so underpaid, underappreciated and, in some cases, mistreated and objectified by even their own employers, that many (or potentially most) women wouldn't even consider becoming one.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2021, 05:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Some of those Ben-Gals look like they Been-Dudes

[Image: En_UyElXMAQA6Gj.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Since I'm 50 and don't want to be too pervy.. I choose the first young lady (alyssa) if she's looking for a sugar daddy (I'll need a divorce from my 26 year marriage tho).

I still remember past post where some of these clowns were all high and mighty- but couldn't pick up a single one of these young ladies up.

Anyhow- my favorite cheerleader of all time is a young lady I met on a plane to Dallas. Favorite as in, she's a great person as well as beautiful (I say that in the most unstalkerish way). She told me about all kinds of creeps that would follow her to events and randomly show up when she was in public. These girls are underpaid and appreciated. Sure, this isn't the Dallas cheerleader staff in relation to dance and appearance standards, but these are really good ladies that need to be praised for their hard work on and off the field.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2021, 05:29 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Since I'm 50 and don't want to be too pervy.. I choose the first young lady (alyssa) if she's looking for a sugar daddy (I'll need a divorce from my 26 year marriage tho).

I still remember past post where some of these clowns were all high and mighty- but couldn't pick up a single one of these young ladies up.

Anyhow- my favorite cheerleader of all time is a young lady I met on a plane to Dallas. Favorite as in, she's a great person as well as beautiful (I say that in the most unstalkerish way). She told me about all kinds of creeps that would follow her to events and randomly show up when she was in public. These girls are underpaid and appreciated. Sure, this isn't the Dallas cheerleader staff in relation to dance and appearance standards, but these are really good ladies that need to be praised for their hard work on and off the field.

Big time; my first of the favourites (Elizabeth), aside from her looks, the one thing that stood out to me a decade ago, was the fact that she is a chemical engineer (said in her bio) and according to her Twitter, she is that too.

Cheerleader or not, female or not, a chemical engineer is a VERY impressive profession.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2021, 10:29 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The funny thing is, on the whole, since 2007 or so we have ALWAYS had one of the upper-half of cheerleaders in the league, looks-wise. I've posted the pics many times before, but our makeup and photog teams suck hard, making many of the girls look worse than they are.

But yes, we have had some that are not up to snuff.

Hmmmm....I don't remember it like that at all.  

Seems to me I remember a thread like this each and every year.  Within that thread is always the same excuses about photography, lighting and make-up.  However, those don't seem to affect all of the cheerleaders, just 3/4 of them.  They probably look much better at the stadium from 40 rows up and 6 beers deep.

Being a 40+ year old, out-of-shape, middle-aged man, I suppose they'd look at me, say "Woof" and keep on walking, so I doubt I'd be too picky if presented the opportunity.

Always appreciated this thread though.  Good for a lot of laughs!  Hilarious
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2021, 04:59 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: I knew a Ben-Gal back in the early 2000's. Her team photo was awful, but every single guy on the trip I was leading made a damned fool of himself drooling over her for 2-weeks, many of them married.

Julie was a beauty in all ways, very bright and sweet. She's now a mom x2 and wonders why she ever did the cheerleading gig. To me it was sad to see so many men make utter fools of themselves. Sort of like some of the comments here.

This is true from photos or even TV.

I've been fortunate to meet some female TV newcasters/field reporters through the years.

My band was asked to play a private party for a new HD studio launch for the local FOX affiliate.

Everyone who was involved with the station was present.

One of the the field reporters walked up and started talking to us for a while and then walked off.

She looked like a beauty pageant winner in person.  My singer was completely smitten(so was I)and asked "who the hell was that?".

Honestly, she just looked "okay" on TV but was waaaaay better looking in person.

I also have a friend who dates an ex-reporter who wore a TON of makeup on TV and I thought looked like a drag queen. Tongue

Met her in person at a few shows and she looked great without all of that crap she used to wear on her face.

I'd guess a lot of these cheerleaders might surprisingly look better in person than most of you think.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2021, 09:08 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: That's the gotcha, though. These women aren't the cream of the crop. Cheerleaders don't really represent the women on an area because they're so underpaid, underappreciated and, in some cases, mistreated and objectified by even their own employers, that many (or potentially most) women wouldn't even consider becoming one.

I meant cream of the crop of women wanting to be cheerleaders. I realize 90% of women do not have the background or the desire to dance on the sideline. I just figure out of the number of women who do, you'd think there would be 30 or so (however many there are) who are also better looking. But, like I said, we don't really know how good looking they are unless you see them at an event because the makeup artist and photographer suck. But see them at an event, and they are much better. 
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2021, 08:19 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I meant cream of the crop of women wanting to be cheerleaders. I realize 90% of women do not have the background or the desire to dance on the sideline. I just figure out of the number of women who do, you'd think there would be 30 or so (however many there are) who are also better looking. But, like I said, we don't really know how good looking they are unless you see them at an event because the makeup artist and photographer suck. But see them at an event, and they are much better. 

We also have to remember that there is a level of talent and schedule requirement to becoming a cheerleader as well. Maybe the "more attractive" women weren't able to do the cheers or were not able to commit to the practices and game schedule.

I'm just saying that, given the factors and the skills/commitment required, I don't think the objective beauty of the cheerleaders of a city speaks to the overall beauty of the women in that city in any meaningful way.

Plus, as you said, the makeup in these photoshoots is really bad. I have no doubt that the majority of these women are much more beautiful than these pictures would indicate.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2021, 11:05 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Hottest Bengals cheerleader?

definitely 24 in my book 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2021, 02:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well said George, it isn't the gal's fault. Just wish they were shown better. It is honestly sad to me.

Would rather see no makeup at all than bright red lipstick and orange tanning lotion.

As Truck shows, they aren't ugly at all, but the people doing the makeup and the photography make them look different.

I don't understand why either.

agree

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Maybe an email campaign to Elizabeth. She seems to get things done. Hire a new photographer.
Reply/Quote