Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impressive Individual Stats through 6 weeks - Contipelli's Countdown
(10-23-2022, 11:25 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: only way jamarr out performs JJ this year is if there are some significant injuries to Higgins and maybe Boyd

What he's done is pretty impressive considering Cousins options and Burrows options. 

Chase has exactly as many TDs in his year plus that JJ has in his 2 years plus. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 11:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He scores way more TD’s though.

And he has better WR's beside him to take some targets away, slightly better anyways. It is all good. JJ is damn good no 
question but of the 2 I would take Chase every time, nothing against Jefferson. He will have more yards pretty sure, but in the 
end TD's matter much more.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2022, 01:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: And he has better WR's beside him to take some targets away, slightly better anyways. It is all good. JJ is damn good no 
question but of the 2 I would take Chase every time, nothing against Jefferson. He will have more yards pretty sure, but in the 
end TD's matter much more.

Sometimes, I like to dream about what we'd have to give Minnesota in order for them to trade us JJ.

Like, would Higgins + a first do it? Would we want to do that?

It's fun to imagine the three of the LSU boys re-uniting.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2022, 02:36 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Sometimes, I like to dream about what we'd have to give Minnesota in order for them to trade us JJ.

Like, would Higgins + a first do it? Would we want to do that?

It's fun to imagine the three of the LSU boys re-uniting.

I don't think we would, no. We talk about not being able to afford Tee, who is going to pull a little over $20m if I had to guess. JJ is going to be a $27m+ receiver, potentially as soon as this off-season. Fun to think about as far as performance, but would really hurt the cap situation. 
Reply/Quote