Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Improved DL and LB Play
(09-27-2021, 07:57 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah... I'm gonna have to pay closer attention to Pratt. I'm not seeing what some of us are posting about him. He had the fumble recovery week 1, but since then I've only noticed him being badly shook against Chicago, and he seems to be the odd man out when it comes to improved tackling... Admittedly I don't zone out on LBs all that often.

Pratt is in there ripping at the ball on every tackle he's in on. He's going to cause a bunch of turnovers this year if he keeps it up.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 08:55 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Pratt is in there ripping at the ball on every tackle he's in on. He's going to cause a bunch of turnovers this year if he keeps it up.

Pratt is also a thumper. I suggest fans watch him not just tackle, but punish ball carriers while he tries to rip the ball out. Our defenive plan must have been keep everything in front of you, then punish the receiver or ball carrier. I love the way this team tackles, theri intent is to make the  tackle and inflict pain.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 01:30 PM)pally Wrote: 2020   17 sacks  in 16 games
2021    13 sacks in 3 games

I hope Lou is working those backups and getting them aligned well because there will be injuries. 
Reply/Quote