Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Finley "Looks Bad"
I forget the rookie QB's name, but it's close enough to Dolemite isn't it? He should be our starter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He is supposed to be Jared Goff lite. And Goff looked pretty shitty to start his career.
Reply/Quote
I'm not worried about Finley. I saw him a few times at NC State (FSU fan) and he got better every year. I think he's just a player that will make a mistake once and never make it again. So, he'll just get better and better. Not sure his ceiling is as a starter, but definitely going to be a solid back-up at the least.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2019, 05:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

And apparently shooting with pretty good accuracy...

“He threw well today. It was good to give Andy (Dalton) and Jeff (Driskel) a break and see these other guys,” said quarterbacks coach Alex Van Pelt. “He was accurate. He threw the ball well for not having many reps. It was good to see from a young guy.”

https://www.bengals.com/news/quick-hits-green-sees-a-post-season-run-if-health-holds 
Reply/Quote
Finley and Dolegala split all the reps at today’s practice. Finley better be looking over his shoulder.

“Dolegala is the fourth quarterback in camp behind starter Andy Dalton, fourth-year backup Jeff Driskel and fourth-round pick Ryan Finley. Finley got the other reps Thursday. It was no contest who was better.”

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/2019/06/13/cincinnati-bengals-rookie-fc-dolegala-shines-final-day-nfl-minicamp/1445707001/
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2019, 11:20 PM)PacMan Fever Wrote: We had Drew Lock fall into our lap in the 2nd only to give him away. Soon we will all be able to see how that deal works out.
I view it rather easy:

Drew Lock
Vs
Drew Sample and Ryan Finley

Now let us watch who has the better careers.......

Yea, didn't understand that move much.
If nothing else take him and train him, showcase him and trade him.

My later round fav was Easton Stick. which is getting good reviews in Chargers mini-camp. Grr.
Reply/Quote