Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
In case we needed any more reasons to win the SB
In case this screenshot from my phone didn't work, it was reported that Shooter will learn the Gritty when we win it all.  Tiger

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hilarious

We will see. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Mac, Huber and Harris all doing it would be awesome.. ThumbsUp For that matter just have em all line up, the entire team doing the gritty on the way on and off the field.. That would intimidate any team to see em all doing the gritty on the way out on the field at every game..home or away!  Who Dey Who Dey
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
My Griddy is pretty solid for a middle age man. It's all about throwing your B's up.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:30 PM)jason Wrote: My Griddy is pretty solid for a middle age man. It's all about throwing your B's up.

I do the falling down, hitting my face on a concrete floor griddy..  Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 01:09 PM)grampahol Wrote: I do the falling down, hitting my face on a concrete floor griddy..  Shocked

Hilarious
Reply/Quote