Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Personal Free Agent Prediction Headline
(03-07-2017, 05:09 PM)bengals67 Wrote: lots of wisdom and gallows humor in this thread.

All three are gone.

AJ, Geno and Dalton will want out

But we will have lots of money to roll over and pay cheap rookie contracts to 11 draft picks

And an ass load of comp picks.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Here's my headline "Bengals Rebuild In Full Swing".
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2017, 02:29 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Here's my headline "Bengals Rebuild In Full Swing".

"They say you don't have a thing if you ain't got that swing.  After Whitworth and Zeitler left for greener pastures, Paul Alexander described why this was the plan along. "Me and Russell (Bodine) were polishing off our 3rd rack at Montgomery Inn when we were approached by a group of loyal fans. Every time we go out I hear fans talk about our line bein a swinging gate, so a year ago I came to Ken and we decided to use the swinging gate as an actual base formation in 2017.  I mean, I've done a lot of work with Russell and Cedric as you can see. I want them to prepare Andy for a jailbreak rush, so we ask them to let their guy get in there consistently so in 2017 the league won't be able to handle what's next.  This year's draft is so deep at TE that we planned on letting those traditional guys like Andrew and Kevin to keep the defense on its toes. We are going to have guys moving around everywhere pre snap. We're going to not build a wall, it's going to be a big deal, I mean huge.""
Reply/Quote