Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the words of Juju
“He can’t be serious Hilarious Hilarious

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/steelers-ryan-shazier-definitely-believes-hell-play-145520735.html

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 01:57 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: “He can’t be serious Hilarious Hilarious

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/steelers-ryan-shazier-definitely-believes-hell-play-145520735.html

The question should be, 'which linebacker, Shazier of Burfict, will play first?'

Vegas line is at 50/50 right now. 
Reply/Quote
The Lord's a football fan?  Nah, what the Lord does is send you a warning shot sometimes.  Obviously, this mouth breather isn't capable of comprehending that.  Meh.....the Lord also grants free will....so, good luck with that homie.  Better learn not to duck that head, or you could wind up seriously injured.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He'll return to the field in yellow and black..... to say goodbye to the fans. He's never playing again....
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2018, 02:53 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The question should be, 'which linebacker, Shazier of Burfict, will play first?'

Vegas line is at 50/50 right now. 

Not so much who will play first, but how they will play when they get back.

Burfict:

[Image: %2F1476241218224-GettyImages-504216018.jpg]

Shazier:

[Image: man-walker-falling-16010445.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2018, 01:44 PM)Beaker Wrote: Not so much who will play first, but how they will play when they get back.

Burfict:

[Image: %2F1476241218224-GettyImages-504216018.jpg]

Roid rage.
Reply/Quote
Not wishing any ill will towards Shazier, yet do not ever see him being the same player again.

Now Juju fruit is a different story about the focus of my ill will.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2018, 01:58 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Not wishing any ill will towards Shazier, yet do not ever see him being a player again.

Now Juju fruit is a different story about the focus of my ill will.

Fixed it for you. He will never step foot on a field again.

I guess you guys have to have a new boogeyman in Juju since Mitchell is gone. 
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2018, 03:40 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I guess you guys have to have a new boogeyman in Juju since Mitchell is gone. 

More of an annoyance..... kind of like a fruit fly....
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2018, 04:54 PM)Sled21 Wrote: More of an annoyance..... kind of like a fruit fly....

Then Burfict must be a real ***** getting concussed by a fruit fly. Just think if Hines Ward would've hit him. 
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2018, 11:34 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Then Burfict must be a real ***** getting concussed by a fruit fly. Just think if Hines Ward would've hit him. 

Anyone can be concussed by a blindside hit. Let Juju try it straight up from in front of him..... like that would ever happen...not.. Jiji is like the little yappy dog that comes up to the Rottweiler from behind, nips his back leg, then runs off for the safety of the small dog door....
Reply/Quote
Funny thing is that Shuster laying out Burfict was the best thing that could happen to Kirkpatrick on that play. Bell destroyed Dre on that same play, but all eyes were on Juju / Burfict.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 12:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Anyone can be concussed by a blindside hit. Let Juju try it straight up from in front of him..... like that would ever happen...not.. Jiji is like the little yappy dog that comes up to the Rottweiler from behind, nips his back leg, then runs off for the safety of the small dog door....
However, "anyone" wasn't concussed, Birthdefect was. He will be pooping his pants when he has to play the Steelers like another Bumgal LB, cry me a river. He will be no factor. He will look to be suspended or fake injury and will try to be traded to a different conference.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2018, 12:23 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: However, "anyone" wasn't concussed, Birthdefect was. He will be pooping his pants when he has to play the Steelers like another Bumgal LB, cry me a river. He will be no factor. He will look to be suspended or fake injury and will try to be traded to a different conference.

We'll see.... my guess is Jiji will be the one to ***** out of that game...
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2018, 04:03 PM)Sled21 Wrote: We'll see.... my guess is Jiji will be the one to ***** out of that game...
Of course it would be. Hilarious
Reply/Quote