Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inactives 01/15

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Wonder why they haven't gotten Shelvin more involved. He must be developing slowly?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why is Fred Johnson a healthy scratch???
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 05:10 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wonder why they haven't gotten Shelvin more involved. He must be developing slowly?

He looked terrible last week. Very slow off the ball and wasn't getting any push. 
Reply/Quote
Wanted to see heavy packages with Fred in there.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 05:11 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Wanted to see heavy packages with Fred in there.

Same
 I don't like this 1 bit...
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 05:10 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Why is Fred Johnson a healthy scratch???

they needed to keep Trayveon Williams active to replace Morgan's role on special teams.  D'Ante Smith will be the backup right tackle, Carman backup left tackle

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Bengals must have liked what they saw from D'Ante Smith vs Myles Garrett. It's funny because they rotated Fred Johnson in on 7 snaps in that game and he gave up a sack vs Garrett almost instantly.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 05:10 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Why is Fred Johnson a healthy scratch???

Because Smith is now ahead of him on the depth chart, I'd assume. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 05:10 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wonder why they haven't gotten Shelvin more involved. He must be developing slowly?

I think Daniels took his spot last week.  Daniels was a beast and Shelvin looked bad and slow.
Reply/Quote
Too bad Stanley Morgan can't go and Fred Johnson just had some bad snaps against the Browns.

Shelvin is huge, looked like he ate a cow before the Browns game. Mike Daniels played a great game against the Browns
starters just watched it. Tackled Chubb for a loss at least a couple times. Love seeing this and D'Ante Smith coming on.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 05:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Too bad Stanley Morgan can't go and Fred Johnson just had some bad snaps against the Browns.

Shelvin is huge, looked like he ate a cow before the Browns game. Mike Daniels played a great game against the Browns
starters just watched it. Tackled Chubb for a loss at least a couple times. Love seeing this and D'Ante Smith coming on.

Daniels looked and played like a freaking monster!  I was so impressed... Thinking how the F is this guy on our PS????
Reply/Quote
Shame about Morgan. He’s a terrific blocker and good special teams player.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 05:11 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Wanted to see heavy packages with Fred in there.

Our Fred?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 05:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Too bad Stanley Morgan can't go and Fred Johnson just had some bad snaps against the Browns.

Unfortunately, he looked slower than a cow coming off the line when the ball was snapped. 
Reply/Quote