Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inactives 10/24

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Is Trayveon back on practice squad?
Reply/Quote
Remember when Darius Hodge was tearing up Preseason and everyone thought he'd make us not miss Ossai?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fingers crossed we can come out of this as healthy as we are now.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:32 PM)pally Wrote:  

Are you an NFL insider who gets the list before it's published? Cool

I swear you have it posted every week before they actually send out the tweets and reports...
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:39 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Are you an NFL insider who gets the list before it's published? Cool

I swear you have it posted every week before they actually send out the tweets and reports...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he got the Bengal report from Paul Dehner Jr.'s twitter..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:39 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Are you an NFL insider who gets the list before it's published? Cool

lol...not an insider.  It is knowing the inactives are released at 1130 and who posts them on twitter.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Remember when Darius Hodge was tearing up Preseason and everyone thought he'd make us not miss Ossai?

I didn't think he would make us not miss Ossai, but I am surprised that Ray (who has played very well) is getting so many more snaps (or even being active).  I would love the idea of having Hodge for a pure pass rusher in a game like this.  He has tremendous speed.  

He is just very raw.  He could still contribute this year.  
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm going to go out on a limb and say she got the Bengal report from Paul Dehner Jr.'s twitter..

FTFY

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote