• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inactives 10/9
so much for activating CTB

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That stinks, yet doubt he would have seen much time this game anyway
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I still don't understand why the Bengals carry 4 RBs. Williams has only been active in 5 of the 26 games since the start of 2021, playing a grand total of 36 offensive snaps (24 of which came in Week 18 last year, the backup game). A guy who is almost always a healthy scratch just seems pointless. It's not like a 4th RB isn't something you can't just find on a PS or the street, either.

Just seems like a weird roster construction aspect that always bugged me a bit.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Interesting that we activated Shelvin from the Practice Squad for the game but then have Tufele as inactive.

I think that when more guys come off IR (Kareem, Prince, Harris, Andersen, etc) those two guys may be fighting for 1 roster spot while DJ is out. If Shelvin plays well enough, he may just claim in outright and Tufele may get released (with the hope he clears waivers).
Reply/Quote
Did Shelvin even get in the game last night?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 10:51 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Did Shelvin even get in the game last night?

Not that I saw, we all want to see this kid do well but he has struggled his first 2 years in the League.
Established in 1993 Bengal Jim's "Before the Roar" is the longest running tailgate to support the Cincinnati Bengals.

Tune in LIVE at 8pm eastern every Tuesday for our weekly Bengals show! 

Check out our YouTube page at:
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC12ZcOwQDXreLIkrcdjmbVwl]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 10:51 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Did Shelvin even get in the game last night?

I didn't see him nor did I hear his name. Same with Higgins.

Reply/Quote

He played 9 snaps

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
When Jonah went down I briefly thought Carman may come in to replace him, but then I remembered he was inactive. I wonder if Jonah has to miss any time, they may try and work Carman into that spot. He may do better, since that is his natural/college position. Adeniji just looked BAD and got away with a few holds.
Reply/Quote