Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inactives-Jan 9
Not as crazy as it could have been. Now the real question is how much some of those active players will play

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 01:32 PM)pally Wrote: Not as crazy as it could have been.  Now the real question is how much some of those active players will play

I'd say that's pretty damn crazy.

So no FG attempts today, and who kicks off?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 01:34 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I'd say that's pretty damn crazy.

Elliott Fry I believe will be kicking today.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 01:34 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I'd say that's pretty damn crazy.

Kevin Huber is going to do a free kick every time they need to kick off  

or most likely, since they activated him, Elliott Fry, the PS kicker will handle kicking duties.  McPherson was hurt...let him rest while he can

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 01:43 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Elliott Fry I believe will be kicking today.

(01-09-2022, 01:45 PM)pally Wrote: Kevin Huber is going to do a free kick every time they need to kick off  

or most likely, since they activated him, Elliott Fry, the PS kicker will handle kicking duties.  McPherson was hurt...let him rest while he can

I never saw anything about Fry being on the active roster, so that makes more sense.

I also never knew McP was injured, so get him healed ASAP as we're gonna need him!
Reply/Quote
do PS players get paid more when they get activated?
Reply/Quote
We need to beat the Stains anyway. Just because.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 01:53 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: do PS players get paid more when they get activated?

Yes. 

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/heres-how-much-money-nfl-practice-squad-players-make

Quote:If a practice squad player is promoted to the active roster, he earns the prorated minimum salary for a player with his years of experience. So a rookie called up to the active roster ahead of a game would see his pay increased from $9,200 to over $36,000. A player with seven-plus years of experience would earn over $59K.

A practice squad player actually being signed to an active roster comes with a guarantee of three game checks.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 01:53 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: do PS players get paid more when they get activated?

yes they do....they get the prorated minimum salary for their length of service.  So a rookie who makes $9600 on the PS will make around $36,000 for being active on gameday

Reply/Quote
Surprised Wilson and Higgins traveled if they were going to be inactive,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Vonn Bell, Hendrickson, Hopkins, Spain, Mixon, Hill, and Ogunjobi are all still on the virus list too.
Reply/Quote
I assume Tee isn't playing to rest for the playoffs and there isn't an significant injury to worry about?
Reply/Quote
looks like the starting OL is

Smith (LT), Carman (LG), Trey Hill ©, Hakeem Adeniji (RG), Isaiah Prince (RT).

The first team defensive linemen in warmups are Khalid Kareem and Wyatt Ray at defensive end and Josh Tupou and Mike Daniels at defensive tackle.

Also based on pregame warmups, it looks like Markus Bailey and Clay Johnston are starting at linebacker.

Plus, all of the starters in the secondary were the backups: Flowers, Waynes, Hargreaves, Allen and Thomas.

Reply/Quote
So Chase is active to break Chad's record?

Then they'll pull him?

Also, will be nice to get Trae Waynes and some of these guys PT in case we need them.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:07 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Vonn Bell, Hendrickson, Hopkins, Spain, Mixon, Hill, and Ogunjobi are all still on the virus list too.

Ouch. We’re gonna get spanked.
Reply/Quote