CB C. Brown
CB C. Lewis-Harris
G C. Westerman
DT D. Williams

Looks like Eifert is a go
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
BTW, when did Coley Harvey quit covering the Bengals?

Reply/Quote
Looking forward to having his presence on the field. That is if he plays of course.

Reply/Quote
Great news on Eifert, hopefully he can slowly work into being the player he was last year.

Not expecting an immediate impact. I guess cause Eifert is playing Core in inactive.

Not sure why we don't give Westerman some time since the OL has played so poorly and specifically Zeitler.

Seems like his head is just not in the game right now, hopefully this changes but maybe if he continues to play so
poorly it might not be a bad thing especially if we are up in a game like this to give Westerman a few snaps.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 12:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: BTW, when did Coley Harvey quit covering the Bengals?

Few weeks ago around the Dolphins game. Think he's covering baseball now
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 12:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Not expecting an immediate impact. I guess cause Eifert is playing Core in inactive.

Not sure why we don't give Westerman some time since the OL has played so poorly and specifically Zeitler.

Core is usually inactive Clew Harris is the unusual one. Wright is the one keeping Core inactive

I to would like to see what Westerman can do, but he doesn't have the sand for RT.

Russell is one I would like to see in action. 

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 12:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Core is usually inactive Clew Harris is the unusual one. Wright is the one keeping Core inactive

I to would like to see what Westerman can do, but he doesn't have the sand for RT.

Russell is one I would like to see in action. 

Yeah i was just hoping to see Core since we have no deep threat besides AJ right now. Lafell has been good but Core
has more speed and i think would really help out this Offense. True that Westerman is no Tackle, he is a Guard and
maybe a Center in the future. Zeitler has just played terrible this year, i don't know what is up with the man.

It is not physical.

Alonzo Russell?
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 01:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah i was just hoping to see Core since we have no deep threat besides AJ right now. Lafell has been good but Core
has more speed and i think would really help out this Offense. True that Westerman is no Tackle, he is a Guard and
maybe a Center in the future. Zeitler has just played terrible this year, i don't know what is up with the man.

It is not physical.

Alonzo Russell?

I actually meant to type RG on Westerman.

KeiVarae Russell 

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 01:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I actually meant to type RG on Westerman.

KeiVarae Russell 

You don't think Westerman has the sand to play RG? Zeit doesn't have the sand right now.

Wouldn't mind seeing KeiVarae out there, he is talented. Might help on ST's soon.
Reply/Quote
Eifert is active but will be limited
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 01:21 PM)Trademark Wrote: Eifert is active but will be limited

That's why they have all the TEs active?
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 01:27 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: That's why they have all the TEs active?

Probably, Rapoport and others said he would be limited 
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 12:44 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Few weeks ago around the Dolphins game. Think he's covering baseball now

That kinda sucks. I liked Harvey.

As for Eifert, Rotoworld is saying that word is Eifert will be very limited today. Probably just RZ work. Maybe some 3rd downs.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Well, the Bengals certainly could use him in the Red Zone. It would be nice if they can get him involved immediately so the Browns know that he's still a threat to worry about.
Reply/Quote