Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inbreds gone Wild
https://www.yahoo.com/music/25-people-reportedly-taken-hospital-215200537.html

Quote:Twenty five people were taken to hospitals and several others were arrested following Kenny Chesney’s concert at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on Saturday, the Associated Press reports.

According to city public safety spokeswoman Sonya Toler, 57 ambulances were requested around 9 p.m. to transport the dozens of individuals to hospitals for intoxication or intoxication-related injuries.

Keep it classy Pittsburgh
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2016, 10:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/music/25-people-reportedly-taken-hospital-215200537.html

Keep it classy Pittsburgh

I almost posted this.
LOL

To be fair though,  they have gotten better.

Quote:A 2013 concert by the country artist in the city drew national headlines after 73 people were arrested and patrons left behind more than 30 tons of trash.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 03:06 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I almost posted this.
LOL

To be fair though,  they have gotten better.

Probably the same show Riley Cooper made a name for himself.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
30 tons of trash left behind probably just means the people who were passed out drunk.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 11:16 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: 30 tons of trash left behind probably just means the people who were passed out drunk.

It's the children that were abandoned at the show.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
No disagreement that it is a disgrace.

However most of the trouble seems to come from folks not from Pittsburgh that come in days before and drink on their boats until the concert starts.

Sadly I know several people who went to hear the untalented Chesney and they reported zero problems.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Is it weird that when I first glanced at this, I assumed the people involved got hurt from the poor field conditions? Cool
Reply/Quote
Strictly Biz and dem Boyz were among the 25 arrested.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 11:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: No disagreement that it is a disgrace.

However most of the trouble seems to come from folks not from Pittsburgh that come in days before and drink on their boats until the concert starts.

Sadly I know several people who went to hear the untalented Chesney and they reported zero problems.

Not a big fan of pop songs with a fiddle about tractors Dino?

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 04:47 PM)jason Wrote: Not a big fan of pop songs with a fiddle about tractors Dino?

Worked a country music station as a DJ back in my youth.  I enjoy some country music same as I enjoy other music.

I think Kenny Chesney is a talentless hack.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 05:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Worked a country music station as a DJ back in my youth.  I enjoy some country music same as I enjoy other music.

He is. I think he actually has a great voice. He just can't seem to write a decent song and use it. I'm not big on too much of what is going on in country at the moment. I love the old shit though.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Where's a Aloha Snackbar when you need one?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 05:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Worked a country music station as a DJ back in my youth.  I enjoy some country music same as I enjoy other music.

Couldn't agree more. I'd probably be one of the drunk idiots carried off too if I had to listen to 3 hours of his music...Gone are the days of good 'ol classic country...
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 04:46 PM)jason Wrote: Strictly Biz and dem Boyz were among the 25 arrested.

No way man. Wouldn't be caught dead anywhere near that stadium on Chesney Day. 

I won't even try to defend this. You guys win this one. If you want a good laugh, check out the "Ban Kenny Chesney for Pittsburgh" Facebook page and see how the yolkls try to actually defend this abomination every year. The rationale and excuses they offer up are mind numbingly stupid. It's everyone else's fault except the hillbillies who shit in the parking lot and then roll around in it. 
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 11:32 PM)mroudfly Wrote: Couldn't agree more. I'd probably be one of the drunk idiots carried off too if I had to listen to 3 hours of his music...Gone are the days of good 'ol classic country...

(07-05-2016, 05:00 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: No way man. Wouldn't be caught dead anywhere near that stadium on Chesney Day. 

I won't even try to defend this. You guys win this one. If you want a good laugh, check out the "Ban Kenny Chesney for Pittsburgh" Facebook page and see how the yolkls try to actually defend this abomination every year. The rationale and excuses they offer up are mind numbingly stupid. It's everyone else's fault except the hillbillies who shit in the parking lot and then roll around in it. 

And Billy Joel was there the night before and I didn't hear one story of arrests or injuries.

I'm open to all kinds of music, even modern country, just not Chesney on the whole.  Some of his music is OK...then it starts to all sound the same.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 11:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: No disagreement that it is a disgrace.

Sadly
I know several people who went to hear the untalented Chesney and they reported zero problems.

Why are you sad the people you know had no problems? You hate them or something????
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2016, 10:04 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why are you sad the people you know had no problems? You hate them or something????

I'm sad they went to see Chesney at all.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
All country music is bad.

It should  be abolished, banned, stricken from the record and burned with a white hot fire. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2016, 08:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: And Billy Joel was there the night before and I didn't hear one story of arrests or injuries.

I'm open to all kinds of music, even modern country, just not Chesney on the whole.  Some of his music is OK...then it starts to all sound the same.

Yep.  That's the problem with all this new country artists.  Luke Bryan, F/G Line, Jason Aldean, Kenny, Sam Cook.......its all the same manufactured Nashville sound that's ruined radio friendly country music. 

There are some good modern country artists out there, Sturgill Simpson, Hank III, Whitey Morgan, even Aaron Lewis from Staind has some good country music out there.  But you'll never hear them on the radio because Nashville owns all the radio stations. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-05-2016, 02:53 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Yep.  That's the problem with all this new country artists.  Luke Bryan, F/G Line, Jason Aldean, Kenny, Sam Cook.......its all the same manufactured Nashville sound that's ruined radio friendly country music. 

There are some good modern country artists out there, Sturgill Simpson, Hank III, Whitey Morgan, even Aaron Lewis from Staind has some good country music out there.  But you'll never hear them on the radio because Nashville owns all the radio stations. 

They sound the same because they literally are the same. Watch the link; it's a 4 minute mash-up of a b7nch of different country songs but you would think it's the same song.

https://youtu.be/FY8SwIvxj8o
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote