Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incorrect last page to a thread
So lately I've noticed that if I click on a thread to view the newest content, the last page is not actual last page, nor is it the last page that I viewed. Take the More Clean Funny Pictures thread as an example. With the exception of anything posted in the last 15 minutes, I have viewed every post and page in the thread. From the main page in Klotsch, it shows page 291 as the last page, which is not correct. If I click on that page, it will then show the appropriate final page on along the top, so I can then click to jump to that page. I'm not sure when I first noticed the issue, but it's starting to drive me kinda nuts.

Anyone else having this issue?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2020, 07:59 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So lately I've noticed that if I click on a thread to view the newest content, the last page is not actual last page, nor is it the last page that I viewed.  Take the More Clean Funny Pictures thread as an example.  With the exception of anything posted in the last 15 minutes, I have viewed every post and page in the thread.  From the main page in Klotsch, it shows page 291 as the last page, which is not correct.  If I click on that page, it will then show the appropriate final page on along the top, so I can then click to jump to that page.  I'm not sure when I first noticed the issue, but it's starting to drive me kinda nuts.

Anyone else having this issue?

I've also noticed a bit of incorrect jumping, when clicking the "first new post" button.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Well you guys are Mods. Fix it! Wink
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 11:32 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well you guys are Mods.  Fix it!   Wink

Yes, we are Moderators; not Modifiers, Modificationators, Modern Programming Masters, etc.

In other words, we issue warnings related to violations of the C.O.C.; as opposed to construction and maintenance of the Board.  In fact, I'm sure you're witty reply probably has a major violation in it, so I'll just skip the warning and ban you outright. Cool

Damn, I think I left my ban hammer in my other pants!  You win this roundPissed
Reply/Quote