Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incredible Waste Of Time
What did this "Committee" think was going to happen?
Did they think Hillary was going to break down and spill the beans on anything?

We all knew it was an incredible waste of time, but it still happened.

Oh well, maybe Hillary will break down after the break and confess to being whatever it is people want.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(10-22-2015, 05:44 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: What did this "Committee" think was going to happen?

Oh well, maybe Hillary will break down after the break and confess to being whatever it is people want.

Definitely a huge waste of time.  She's like a greased pig, not going to catch her on any of this crap.  

The real takeaway though:

[Image: 60113183.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-22-2015, 05:44 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: What did this "Committee" think was going to happen?

Par for the course for our government. Waste time and money trying to make other people look bad. 

Not sure to laugh or cry. 
I don't know if I would call it a waste of time. Facts are coming out, the truth as many had suspected, is coming to light. As for her "breaking down"... The last thing that I would expect from a Presidential "candidate", is to have a Jack Nicholson moment, ala A Few Good Men. If I were a guessing man, I'd guess that woman is on every form of pharmaceutical assistance to keep her cool, that the law will allow.

Everyone knows she's a liar. It's actually much better for her, and her party, that she handle it with dignity, rather than going out in a flame.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
They will never get her on anything. Obama has already shielded her from any charges.

Just another example of political people saving each other. A terrible trend that continues.

The fact anyone defends her is a joke. She is obviously corrupt and was asleep at the wheel leading up to Benghazi.
The Onion summed it up best:
Quote:Benghazi Committee Instructs Hillary Clinton To Limit Answers To ‘I Failed The American People’

http://www.theonion.com/article/benghazi-committee-instructs-hillary-clinton-limit-51708?utm_campaign=default&utm_medium=ShareTools&utm_source=facebook
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Time is money. One thing is did learn is that Elijah Cummings is a badass.
(10-22-2015, 07:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They will never get her on anything.  Obama has already shielded her from any charges.

Just another example of political people saving each other.   A terrible trend that continues.  

The fact anyone defends her is a joke.  She is obviously corrupt and was asleep at the wheel leading up to Benghazi.

Obummer used his secret Muslim super powers to trick our holy Christian nation into letting Hillary off the hook.
(10-22-2015, 09:48 PM)treee Wrote: Obummer used his secret Muslim super powers to trick our holy Christian nation into letting Hillary off the hook.

Na it's been going on since ford let Nixon off the hook. It's a joke and needs to stop. I wish we had a leader who let people hang for their own mistakes. It was obvious she was asleep at the wheel here, and then tried to cover it up.
(10-22-2015, 09:48 PM)treee Wrote: Obummer used his secret Muslim super powers to trick our holy Christian nation into letting Hillary off the hook.

Nah... he just made the statement that anyone opening their yap will follow Vince Foster.
Ninja
(10-22-2015, 10:07 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Nah... he just made the statement that anyone opening their yap will follow Vince Foster.
Ninja

Oh no you didn't lol
(10-22-2015, 09:46 PM)treee Wrote: Time is money. One thing is did learn is that Elijah Cummings is a badass.

He's a pretty solid guy. He was my rep for years when my suburb was gerrymandered in with the inner city. He still lives in his old neighborhood he grew up in. He came to our school once to speak. He had a great message about who you are.

I disagree with a lot of his politics, but he's a good guy. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Elijah Cummings has proven that he is only there to play politics.

Yet another reason for term limits.
Bush/Cheney ever have to testify for 10+ hours for anything? Ever? No?

Gotta love our government.
(10-23-2015, 12:07 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Bush/Cheney ever have to testify for 10+ hours for anything? Ever? No?

Well, after their opening statement was "intelligence is an imperfect game, and we made what we felt was the best decision at the time"....and then 9 hours and 55 minutes of nothing.

It's not like Bush blamed a film crew for sneaking all the WMD out of Iraq.
(10-22-2015, 10:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Elijah Cummings has proven that he is only there to play politics.  

Yet another reason for term limits.

Spoiler alert: Everyone on that committee was playing politics. You were either trying to sink her campaign or save it. 

(10-23-2015, 06:51 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Spoiler alert: Everyone on that committee was playing politics. You were either trying to sink her campaign or save it. 

Fair enough.

But Cummings is just another rep who needs to be retired .
Is this our tax dollars at work?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

(10-23-2015, 11:34 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Is this our tax dollars at work?

$4M dollars?

I hate any kind of waste in govt (it's the mentality that's at issue), but of far greater concern here (and Lerner's IRS) is the Administration's ability to stonewall and hide/destroy relevant information from the Congress tasked with oversight.
(10-23-2015, 10:34 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Fair enough.  

But Cummings is just another rep who needs to be retired .

He actually represents the neighbor he grew up in, despite "making it out". He epitomizes what representatives in the House should be.