Randy
1.02%
1 1.02%
Total 98 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indy Game Game Ball
Agree with others, Mixon played best overall but Fejedelem secured the game when it looked like Luck was going to drive down the field at the end of the game.

-1 game ball for the right side of the Bengals oline.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I was tempted to do a write in vote for the refs but then i realized I'm a bengals fan
Reply/Quote
Mixon. Plenty of credit to Fej and Andy too,
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, Andy is a man, dude takes illegal hits all the time and gets up and never complains.

Such BS, but it is what it is.

BTW, thanks for keeping me updated in the Gameday thread Joelist, some only bytch, but you actually tell whats going on.

Thanks again. Rock On

He complained today. He was PISSED after one non-call today.

I like seeing that fire though.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He complained today. He was PISSED after one non-call today.

I like seeing that fire though.

Yeah, put a skirt on Luck lol
Reply/Quote
Great win... on the road against an AFC foe.

Players of the Game:
-Offense: Joe Mixon (17 carries for 95 yards, 1 Rush TD; 5 Rec for 54 yards; Mixon ran like an absolute beast all game and had a couple of great catches)

-Defense: Clayton Fejedelem (10 tackles; 9 solo tackles, 1 forced fumble, 1 TD; the TD at the end sealed the game)

-Special Teams: Randy Bullock (10 points; 2/2 FGs of 42 and 39 yards; 4/4 PATs; nearly all kickoffs for touchbacks; (2) 4th quarter high-pressure kicks that were critical to the game strategy going forward with the go ahead PAT and FG to stretch the lead outside of a tying FG)
Reply/Quote
Fej...if we don't give it to him today, when will we ever? Mixon and AD have plenty of opportunities to get game balls
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:45 PM)Brimey Wrote: Fej...if we don't give it to him today, when will we ever? Mixon and AD have plenty of opportunities to get game balls

I bet Marvin gave it to him.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:45 PM)Brimey Wrote: Fej...if we don't give it to him today, when will we ever? Mixon and AD have plenty of opportunities to get game balls

I sort of agree. I have not voted because I can't really decide. However, he clinched the game when it looked like the Colts were possibly on the way to taking a last minute lead and the Bengals left with only 1 time out.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I had to vote Mixon but Fej should get game ball as well.
Reply/Quote
Yes Andy took a couple of shots effectively identical to ones they flagged us for when they happened to Luck. Which of course points up the underlying issue - if you're going to have the rules fine - BUT THEY HAVE TO BE ENFORCED EQUALLY TO BOTH TEAMS. When you flag one team for a rule but not the other team the impression of "fixes" and such rightly comes into play.
Reply/Quote
I think a player who deserves a shout out is Tyler Boyd. If he's not hustling on that last AJ fumble there's a very good chance we don't win this one.

And to add to Andy's credit. If he doesn't hustle on his INT and make the tackle we give up 7 instead of getting the Brown INT
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I was one of the 13 votes for Fej and I have been a huge supporter of Mixon since day 0.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
I voted for "Mean" Joe Mixon.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
This is a hard one. Mixon had the best day for a Bengals' RB in a few years.

Fej, though, turned a potential looming loss into a victory. Fej gets my nod. He forced the fumble, recovered the fumble and finished it with a TD and didn't leave it up to the offense.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 07:22 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I voted for "Mean" Joe Mixon.

Let’s not go there...

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yes Andy took a couple of shots effectively identical to ones they flagged us for when they happened to Luck. Which of course points up the underlying issue - if you're going to have the rules fine - BUT THEY HAVE TO BE ENFORCED EQUALLY TO BOTH TEAMS. When you flag one team for a rule but not the other team the impression of "fixes" and such rightly comes into play.

Yes, this saves the game.
Reply/Quote
1. Mixon - Because that is exactly what we have all been waiting for. And he did it behind a below average line.
2. Fej - He gave my breath back to me - and stats don't lie.
3. Dalton - Most underrated QB in the NFL.
4. Vigil - Was all over the place but how many pass plays did he give up because the middle was gutted all day long? Honest question
5. Randy - Your kicks scare me man.

Reply/Quote
Mixon just dispelled any notions that we are going to be last in rushing this season. Mixon is smart enough to have gone on a play designed to go right which was getting constantly stuffed, to put the breaks and head all the way to the left for a gain. Fedj in my opinion gets the ball because he stepped up from the bench to seal the victory. Impact/Game changers get the game ball imo.
Reply/Quote
Mixon was consistent and our best player from start to finish, a big reason why the offense moved when it did. Fej gets honorable mention for coming in early and playing better than Williams. Also got the game clinching turnover/TD.

Andy also deserves some recognition for a quietly solid day. Got bashed plenty but played a fine game. Int to start the game was rough but you’ll have that when your rookie center gets “Bodined” that bad. Also a little love for Price who picked it up after that horrendous start. I was a big price fan and usually tell people not to overreact, but I’ll admit seeing that start even had me worried.
Reply/Quote