Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Initial... NFL season is over... mock
I used this site https://www.footballcouchscout.com/ which I follow fairly heavily, and like, to slot.

1. Isaiah Wynn|6'3|308|OT|Georgia - Made him a T. Best o-lineman not named Nelson. His height doesn't bother me.

2. Lorenzo Carter|6'5|243|OLB|Georgia - Need a high pick to pair with Burfict

3. Tyrell Crosby|6'5|319|OT|Oregon - Might be more of a RT type

3. Frank Ragnow|6'5|307|C|Arkansas - Needs more strength but plays well technically.

4. Andrew Brown|6'4|294|DT|Virginia - Big guy played some DE, but projects inside

5. Siran Neal|6'0|206|S|Jacksonville State - small school

5. Dalton Schultz|6'5|242|TE|Stanford - depth.

6. Keke Coutee|5'10|180|WR|Texas Tech - not sure about wr but Bengals seem to think they want another

7. Tre' Williams|6'2|238|ILB|Auburn - good athlete inside

7. Greg Stroman|5'11|174|CB|Virginia Tech - needs weight but plays physical
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mods move this to draft area..my bad
Reply/Quote
Like seeing the OL addressed early and often.

But not expecting it.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 11:44 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Like seeing the OL addressed early and often.

But not expecting it.

Hopefullly a new o-line coach can get this team running the ball better. 
Reply/Quote
Wynn will be there in the second. But Crosby got killed all week at the senior bowl. Much rather have an Alex cappa or jamarco Jones type.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 01:43 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Wynn will be there in the second.  But Crosby got killed all week at the senior bowl. Much rather have an Alex cappa or jamarco Jones type.

Tyrell Crosby had a good week at the Senior Bowl and came out looking like the most pro ready tackle of the bunch. He looks like a guy that fits a power man scheme than a zone though.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 05:38 AM)Synric Wrote: Tyrell Crosby had a good week at the Senior Bowl and came out looking like the most pro ready tackle of the bunch. He looks like a guy that fits a power man scheme than a zone though.

Not sure about Crosby. I admit I only watched 1 day of Senior bowl practice, but Crosby was schooled pretty much on regularly by DLmen, everytime he was in the drill. The scouting report for the combine was just posted in another thread here and Crosby was noted as having soft hands and rarely gets them up in time. Sounds to much like Ced to me. Personally I like Rankins, for some reason I believe he will be a very good LT for somebody.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 05:38 AM)Synric Wrote: Tyrell Crosby had a good week at the Senior Bowl and came out looking like the most pro ready tackle of the bunch. He looks like a guy that fits a power man scheme than a zone though.
What were u watching respectfully? He got beat to the edge every time and bull rush.. He probably was the worst tackle right there with the dude from NC at and t. 
Reply/Quote