Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injured players at Mini-Camp
While not fully participating

Awuzie
Williams
Collins

are all present and working over on the rehab field

Adomitis is out of the boot he was in at the last OTAs. Nick Scott who was held out due to a minor muscle tweak is a full go.

No one has been noted as missing as of yet.

Carman starts the day as starting RT

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Great start to the season
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is Nick Scott fully healthy?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(06-13-2023, 01:27 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Is Nick Scott fully healthy?

apparently...he's practicing

Reply/Quote
(06-13-2023, 12:44 PM)pally Wrote: While not fully participating

Awuzie
Williams
Collins

are all present and working over on the rehab field

Adomitis is out of the boot he was in at the last OTAs.  Nick Scott who was held out due to a minor muscle tweak is a full go.

No one has been noted as missing as of yet.

Carman starts the day as starting RT

Great news all the way around. Thanks Pally. Brick Scott needs to get some work in next to Dax Hill, particularly happy about him.

LC also seems way ahead of schedule and it is really refreshing seeing Jonah back with the team as well. Cal being out of the boot 
is great news. Need our LS fully healthy, extremely important position. We had maybe the best LS of all time for years in Clark Harris
and we were a bit spoiled by him. Most of us remember when we had Brad St Louis, those were rough times when he lost it.
Reply/Quote
One of the fascinating things in all of this is I actually feel really good about O line depth right now. Whoever doesn't win the RT job is still a quality starter in the league that can step in, which is something we have needed for the last two years late in the year and didn't have.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2023, 02:02 PM)Au165 Wrote: One of the fascinating things in all of this is I actually feel really good about O line depth right now. Whoever doesn't win the RT job is still a quality starter in the league that can step in, which is something we have needed for the last two years late in the year and didn't have.

Hopefully Scharping or maybe newly-added UDFA Jaxson Kirkland can get that backup OG spot solidified too.
While Scharping didn't play too well last year, he played better in HOU, so maybe he just needs a full offseason to adjust properly.
Kirkland I really liked as a G/T back in the 2022 draft class, but he ended up playing another year. I was surprised he fell all the way out of the draft, but he was a good pass blocker in college.
#AnyoneButAdeniji
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(06-13-2023, 02:08 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Hopefully Scharping or maybe newly-added UDFA Jaxson Kirkland can get that backup OG spot solidified too.
While Scharping didn't play too well last year, he played better in HOU, so maybe he just needs a full offseason to adjust properly.
Kirkland I really liked as a G/T back in the 2022 draft class, but he ended up playing another year. I was surprised he fell all the way out of the draft, but he was a good pass blocker in college.
#AnyoneButAdeniji

Scharping was a LG at Houston, iirc.  The move to the right side likely hurt him some.  
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2023, 02:08 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Hopefully Scharping or maybe newly-added UDFA Jaxson Kirkland can get that backup OG spot solidified too.
#AnyoneButAdeniji

I was kind of thinking if push came to shove you could slide Collins to guard.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2023, 02:16 PM)Au165 Wrote: I was kind of thinking if push came to shove you could slide Collins to guard.

I think this is the logical move, but only if Carman or Williams is doing well at RT prior to Collins' return.

With late-season injuries plaguing the OL the past two years in their postseason hopes, I actually would think (hope) that they would not cut Collins. That way, they can have some really good insurance if anything were to occur.

We (or I) don't want to see Adeniji in the lineup ever again. Otherwise, disaster has arrived.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
now this is really good news

a quick look at another player injured at the end of last season in Ossai. and bonus our 1st round pick

Reply/Quote
That thread title gave me a small bit of panic. At first I thought it might be about players getting injured at mini camp. Glad to see that wasn't the case and players still recovering from last year's injuries are working on their way back with the team.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote