Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Injuries
Trey Hendrickson headed for the x'ray room after the game

Ted Karas injured his knee in the first quarter

Joe Burrow took a blow to his ankle and knee and was able to continue playing but it is something to watch during practice this week

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:22 PM)pally Wrote: Trey Hendrickson headed for the x'ray room after the game

Ted Karas injured his knee in the first quarter

Joe Burrow took a blow to his ankle and knee and was able to continue playing but it is something to watch during practice this week

When they announced Karras was injured, probably sent shockwaves through the Bengals fan base. But the guy is a glass-eater, and so he gutted it out. Didn't know about Hendrickson.
Reply/Quote
Can't hardly afford to lose Karras. I feel like he is the glue
Reply/Quote
As far as our patchwork line, they played almost as well as the starters...
Reply/Quote
What happened to Trey?
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:26 PM)cinci4life Wrote: What happened to Trey?

don't know.  He was in the tunnel or locker room for a few minutes in the 1st quarter but then played the entire game

Reply/Quote

Injured his shoulder making snow angels??
Reply/Quote
it is probably a MCL injury

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: As far as our patchwork line, they played almost as well as the starters...

Almost? That was the best blocking all year, both passing and running. I’m sure the snow helped a little, but the O-line hasn’t looked better this year than that.
Reply/Quote

He's been playing through a wrist injury so perhaps he tweaked it some more?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:28 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Almost? That was the best blocking all year, both passing and running. I’m sure the snow helped a little, but the O-line hasn’t looked better this year than that.

Yeah, but they've played better D Lines.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: As far as our patchwork line, they played almost as well as the starters...

Call me crazy but this was one of the best OLine performances of the year.
Reply/Quote
Think the Bengals are really trying to test the theory that you can't win a SB with an O-Line off the street -_-
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:31 PM)Whacked Wrote: Call me crazy but this was one of the best OLine performances of the year.

It was, but this was not the strongest dline we've faced.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:27 PM)pally Wrote: it is probably a MCL injury

Not only did he tough it out, but I didn’t notice a drop off in play from him either which is just as important. Losing him would be the biggest loss on the o line of all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:49 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Not only did he tough it out, but I didn’t notice a drop off in play from him either which is just as important. Losing him would be the biggest loss on the o line of all.

Put a brace on it and he'll play
Reply/Quote