Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries 10/7
John Ross not practicing with illness. Probably watched some game tape of himself.... that make me ill as well.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 08:46 AM)Sled21 Wrote: John Ross not practicing with illness. Probably watched some game tape of himself.... that make me ill as well.

No reason to kick the man while he’s down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 08:46 AM)Sled21 Wrote: John Ross not practicing with illness. Probably watched some game tape of himself.... that make me ill as well.

Lol - good one.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 10:32 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No reason to kick the man while he’s down.

Well, I'm old, it's easier when they are on the ground. Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
From what I read about Mixon's shin it could be problematic. Gio may see an uptick in plays this week.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2020, 09:04 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: From what I read about Mixon's shin it could be problematic. Gio may see an uptick in plays this week.

Or it just means Mixon is about to have a monster day again.

After last week and the chest injury, apparently someone just needs to take a bat to Mixon every week to make sure he's playing hurt.   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
lol ross doesn't read this forum he's not a red headed bastard like shayne graham.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2020, 09:38 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Or it just means Mixon is about to have a monster day again.

After last week and the chest injury, apparently someone just needs to take a bat to Mixon every week to make sure he's playing hurt.   Ninja

or just an easy 10 yard run by Gio the play right before after Mixon was averaging 2.5 YPC for the game
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2020, 09:48 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: lol ross doesn't read this forum he's not a red headed bastard like shayne graham.

Say what you will about Shane Graham, but his sister was great.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote