Higgins
Waynes
Hopkins

Bad News

Not Practicing:
Mixon
Ogunjobi
Mike Thomas

Ogunjobi and Thomas were both limited on Thursday.

We will know more with the final injury report this afternoon

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
They don't do much physical stuff on Friday. So not practicing today is no big deal.

Hopkins is my biggest concern.
Reply/Quote
Big relief that Hopkins and Waynes are practicing. Although that doesn't guarantee that they'll play.

I do not want to see a rookie center on Sunday. Nor the nightmare of Rodgers and Davante going after Eli Apple.
Reply/Quote
What's with Ogunjobi?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 12:54 PM)Earendil Wrote: What's with Ogunjobi?

Knee injury against the Jags.  Someone landed on it awkwardly during the goal line stand.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 12:53 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Big relief that Hopkins and Waynes are practicing.  Although that doesn't guarantee that they'll play.

I do not want to see a rookie center on Sunday.  Nor the nightmare of Rodgers and Davante going after Eli Apple.

better apple than a guy with a bad hammy though
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 01:00 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Knee injury against the Jags.  Someone landed on it awkwardly during the goal line stand.

In addition to this, I think it’s easier to sideline a guy like Ogunjobi for a week if needed as we have depth at Dline. No reason to rush him back if there is a chance of aggravating the current damage.
Reply/Quote
per Zac

Mixon will practice tomorrow and a decision will be made at that time
Waynes felt a bit tight yesterday so they acted in an abundance of caution
Awuzie is good to go
Ogunjobi was feeling under the weather but participated in the closed parts of practice
Higgins looks "great"
Thomas is out with an ankle

Roster move
XSF to IR
Ricardo Allen to be activated in his spot

Reply/Quote
Honestly, if all this holds up and we are only down XSF and maybe Mixon we are sitting MUCH better than most teams. If Mixon plays then we are at a big advantage Sunday.
Reply/Quote
Thomas is out with ankle injury.

Paul Dehner Jr.
@pauldehnerjr
#Bengals also will be shutting WR Mike Thomas down this week. Has an ankle injury and he will be inactive Sunday with an idea of resting it to return to practice next week.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Tate and Irwin should clean up the back-end of the WR snaps.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
How about Bates ?
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 03:17 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: How about Bates ?

He's practiced full all 3 days.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 01:00 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Knee injury against the Jags.  Someone landed on it awkwardly during the goal line stand.

Pretty sure he came back in the game. I hope we're just being careful. We'll need him against the other Aaron
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Packers starting center is out

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 03:57 PM)pally Wrote: Packers starting center is out

I'm being cautious with getting my hopes up.  It seems like every time an opposing team loses a key player or players at a specific position/group, we assume our guys will take advantage and then they proceed to go out and lay an egg.

Watch the Packers back-up O-Line look great tomorrow. :/
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 04:27 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm being cautious with getting my hopes up.  It seems like every time an opposing team loses a key player or players at a specific position/group, we assume our guys will take advantage and then they proceed to go out and lay an egg.

Watch the Packers back-up O-Line look great tomorrow. :/

Oh they’ll look great tomorrow, but Sunday, Sunday they will look like putrid men awaiting their imminent demise!
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 12:32 PM)pally Wrote: Good News

Practicing:
Higgins
Waynes
Hopkins

Bad News

Not Practicing:
Mixon
Ogunjobi
Mike Thomas

Ogunjobi and Thomas were both limited on Thursday.  

We will know more with the final injury report this afternoon

Packers have had some OL issues. Are this guys back at practice? Also Alexander is a stud CB and was hurt Sunday. Looked like it was a bad injury, is he practicing or ruled out? Packers may have to play more zone if Alexander is out, makes Boyd and Uz possible great outlets for Joe.

Looked it up, Alexander and the center are out

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/lists/analyzing-packers-injury-report-for-week-5-at-bengals/
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Awuzie and Bates being back is huge for us. Hopefully Reader, BJ Hill and Tupou can take advantage of the 2nd string C.

Liking our chances honestly with Jaire Alexander also being out. We are at Home, cautiously optimistic but leaning thoroughly.
Reply/Quote