Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries 8/12 game
Well we always say we don’t want to see any injuries. We had a few

Brandon Allen- concussion he was walking around after the game. Initial reports are that it is a relatively minor one. But he will miss several days of practice at least.

Mitch Wilcox- ankle injury. He wasn’t moving too well on it after it happened. No mention of how bad it is but I would guess he will be out several weeks. With Sample out also that will give Moss and the rest of the TE group plenty of chances to prove their worth.

Isaiah Prince- went out with a hand injury late in the game. No word on how serious it may be. This guy needs every rep he can get.

Ben Brown- was grabbing painfully at his left shoulder. Was he hurt or was it just a quick stinger we will find out

Can Taylor-Britt. He wasn’t injuries during the game but it was announced prior to the game that he has a core injury and could miss several weeks. It probably happened at practice earlier in the week. Zac said they would know more in a couple days. If he needs surgery that is a 6-8 week recovery time

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Shitty on CTB, but this isn't a bad thing, IMO; if we were hurting for CB help and were counting on him, it's bad, but we're pretty set at CB.

With BA being hurt, this means Plitt gets to hang around and show whether or not his okay last night was a fluke.

Moss had an yo and down game, with only one of the penalties really being his fault. He'll have umpteenth opportunities now, gotta run with it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I was wondering by why I didn’t see CTB out there—was wanting to see how well he did. Could be worse on the injury front, but it would be nice to see CTB getting more reps as I was expecting him to be a valuable depth piece this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 07:47 AM)pally Wrote: Can Taylor-Britt. He wasn’t injuries during the game but it was announced prior to the game that he has a core injury and could miss several weeks.  It probably happened at practice earlier in the week.  Zac said they would know more in a couple days.  If he needs surgery that is a 6-8 week recovery time

Side effect of Covid vaccine?

Ninja
Ninja
Ninja
Reply/Quote