Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Injuries-AFC Championship week
Zac said Cappa and Willaims are improving but no real update as to their overall status for Sunday. Alex was still in a boot on Saturday but he was walking on it. We will know more on Wed.
No update on Tre Flowers yet. I would love to have him back with Kelce looming out there

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Thank you for the update.
Reply/Quote
Need Flowers back.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 05:20 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Need Flowers back.

Hill will be OK.  Not as long, though. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 05:15 PM)pally Wrote: Zac said Cappa and Willaims are improving but no real update as to their overall status for Sunday.  Alex was still in a boot on Saturday but he was walking on it.  We will know more on Wed.  
No update on Tre Flowers yet.  I would love to have him back with Kelce looming out there

Pally,  you mentioned something about Hendrickson gettin an X-ray yesterday? 

I am assuming no news is good news there and we are really just wondering about Cappa/Williams returning (which I doubt) and Karras & Flowers? 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 05:56 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Pally,  you mentioned something about Hendrickson gettin an X-ray yesterday? 

I am assuming no news is good news there and we are really just wondering about Cappa/Williams returning (which I doubt) and Karras & Flowers? 

I saw someone online claim they’ve been X-raying Trey’s wrist after every game to make sure it didn’t get any worse, but I have no idea if that’s true or not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 05:56 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Pally,  you mentioned something about Hendrickson gettin an X-ray yesterday? 

Trey is okay.  He tweaked his wrist early in the game.  The X-rays were precautionary

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 06:17 PM)pally Wrote: Trey is okay.  He tweaked his wrist early in the game.  The X-rays were precautionary

I think he did it when he leaped over a ball carrier on the sideline to avoid a late hit and his wrist got jarred or rocked when he landed.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 05:40 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Hill will be OK.  Not as long, though. 

Yeah, Kelce is 6'5", Flowers 6'3" and Hill only 6'.  Hill's not small, but Kelce would be a tough assignment. Hopefully Flowers will be back.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 05:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I saw someone online claim they’ve been X-raying Trey’s wrist after every game to make sure it didn’t get any worse, but I have no idea if that’s true or not.

If this person claimed they x-rayed Trey, you'd think they'd post the results.  
Reply/Quote