Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries Week 14
still look to be in overall pretty good shape

DNP
Hayden Hurst-calf (already ruled out for Sunday)

La'El Collins-vet day
Von Bell-vet day
DJ Reader-vet day

Full Practice

Joe Mixon-concussion
Jessie Bates-groin...glad to see he is going to be ok after that nasty fall against KC

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Aside from Awuzie

Pretty healthy team this late in the season.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 05:50 PM)pally Wrote: still look to be in overall pretty good shape

DNP
Hayden Hurst-calf (already ruled out for Sunday)

La'El Collins-vet day
Von Bell-vet day
DJ Reader-vet day

Full Practice

Joe Mixon-concussion
Jessie Bates-groin...glad to see he is going to be ok after that nasty fall against KC

That is a very good injury report for week 14 , no major player is out and we have only lost one starter for the year...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I was worried Jesse might not make it back this season..... Ninja
Reply/Quote
What's going on from the Browns side?

I saw that Takitaki guy is out for the year. If I remember correctly, he gave us fits the first game and played the game of his life lol.

I think their OL is beat up as well and their LB corps is decimated. And is Njoku playing?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 10:13 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: What's going on from the Browns side?

I saw that Takitaki guy is out for the year. If I remember correctly, he gave us fits the first game and played the game of his life lol.

I think their OL is beat up as well and their LB corps is decimated. And is Njoku playing?

Yesterday they placed WR Anthony Schwartz and LB Sione Takitaki on air. They claimed WR Jaelon Darden off waivers and signed LB Reggie Ragland off the Raiders PS. They have 14 players, including multiple starters, on IR

David Njoku is still dealing with a bad knee but is expected to play. Denzel Ward was out with an illness. Neither of them played the previous game on Halloween.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 10:41 AM)pally Wrote: Yesterday they placed WR Anthony Schwartz and LB Simone Takitaki on air. They claimed WR Josh Darden off waivers and signed LB Reggie Ragland off the Raiders PS. They have 14 players, including multiple starters, on IR

David Njoku is still dealing with a bad knee but is expected to play. Denzel Ward was out with an illness. Neither of them played the previous game on Halloween.

Jaelon* Darden

Weird because he leads the league in PR and PR yards, was cut this week by Tampa.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
They really should be able to take care of the Browns here Sunday. But, you know "any given Sunday" always applies. And any time I read about other teams starters out and several players on IR it usually means their subs have all-pro games in their place. Zac is pretty good about keeping them focused on 1 game at a time.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 01:05 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: They really should be able to take care of the Browns here Sunday. But, you know "any given Sunday" always applies. And any time I read about other teams starters out and several players on IR it usually means their subs have all-pro games in their place. Zac is pretty good about keeping them focused on 1 game at a time.

True but I think this team is as cohesive, hungry and confident as ever. Just seeing ZT and Burrow buy into this new offense of taking what's being given, with the toughness Burrow is showing taking the free yards and now having 2 RB's that are 1/1A is huge.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 11:00 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Jaelon* Darden

Weird because he leads the league in PR and PR yards, was cut this week by Tampa.

Damn, I would of liked to of brought Darden in. That guy is an ankle breaker on Returns.

Cannot believe the Bucs cut him and he was on the PS to be had...

Good move by the Stains. BTW, hope Denzel Ward doesn't play, that dude is good.
Reply/Quote
2 concerns popped up today on the injury report though Hurst is the only holdover from yesterday

Out
Hurst

LP
Sam Hubbard-calf
Tee Hggins-hamstring

Reply/Quote
What the heck- Tee and Hubbard??
Reply/Quote
Everybody getting healthy about the right time for a great run to the playoffs.Leading up to the conclusion of this season is going to be a tough go.But,it appears the Bengals are up to the task.The most intriguing thing to me is the continued improvement of this OL.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 12:57 AM)LebanonFan Wrote: What the heck- Tee and Hubbard??

Classic disinformation..... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 12:57 AM)LebanonFan Wrote: What the heck- Tee and Hubbard??

Could be anything. They can get just a little banged up and miss the last 5 minutes of practice and they are deemed limited. I’ll be more concerned if it pops up today. Usually Zac will hit on those on his Friday meeting with the press.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 09:32 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Could be anything. They can get just a little banged up and miss the last 5 minutes of practice and they are deemed limited. I’ll be more concerned if it pops up today. Usually Zac will hit on those on his Friday meeting with the press.

Same way I feel.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 09:32 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Could be anything. They can get just a little banged up and miss the last 5 minutes of practice and they are deemed limited. I’ll be more concerned if it pops up today. Usually Zac will hit on those on his Friday meeting with the press.

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 02:13 PM)pally Wrote:   

Saw that too- whew !
Reply/Quote
and now, per Zac both Tee and Sam are expected to play on Sunday

Reply/Quote
To be fair Tee gets banged up with those legs of his I wouldn’t be surprised to see him get plenty of limited runs just for his overall season health.
Reply/Quote