Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries Week 14
They just had a walk thru today so there is no official list.

The approximated list

Limited

Chase Brown-Hamstring
Jonah Williams-Back

further note. Zac expects CTB to be back to play in the last game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2023, 07:00 PM)pally Wrote: further note.  Zac expects CTB to be back to play in the last game

Just in time for our playoff run. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hey, great news if CTB can be back by the last game. Hope Chase Brown and Jonah are good to go Sunday.

I am excited to see more of Chase Brown. That rapid acceleration really helps out the OL because they don't have to hold
their blocks very long at all unlike with Mixon. Mixon in the screen game lately though has been a weapon I gotta say.
Reply/Quote
DNP

D'Ante Smith- personal

Limited

Jonah Williams-back
Tyler Boyd-ankle
DJ Turner-hamstring

rest
Sam Hubbard
ADG
BJ Hill

Full
Chase Brown

Reply/Quote
Colts will likely be missing their starting RT.

CB1 is out, and CB3 had a hip issue this week, he is questionable. CB2 is a 7th round rookie, who i actually liked in the draft.

Reply/Quote
Which means bad news for Bengals. Isn't this the same movie we've all seen 367 times where opposing 2nd and 3rd stringers play lights out and always seem to cause problems for us? Although at this point in the season most teams are dealing with lots of injuries so many backups are seeing the field including us.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2023, 10:55 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Colts will likely be missing their starting RT.

CB1 is out 

Nice - hopefully Chase FEASTS
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2023, 12:46 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Which means bad news for Bengals. Isn't this the same movie we've all seen 367 times where opposing 2nd and 3rd stringers play lights out and always seem to cause problems for us? Although at this point in the season most teams are dealing with lots of injuries so many backups are seeing the field including us.

Seems to happen a lot, that Parker Washington of the Jags came from nowhere and made a lot of great plays against us.

Hubbard played a very good game against the Jags but now I am expecting him to get stoned by the backup RT, we will see.
Reply/Quote
For the Game

Questionable-Zac said he was confident DJ and Tyler both would play

D'Ante Smith-personal
DJ Reader-Back
Tyler Boyd-ankle

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2023, 06:17 PM)pally Wrote: For the Game

Questionable-Zac said he was confident DJ and Tyler both would play

D'Ante Smith-personal
DJ Reader-Back
Tyler Boyd-ankle

What’s the rumor on the issue with Smith being personal. I know it probably isn’t any of our business but I believe this is the second or third week he has been inactive due to personal. So it must be serious

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2023, 09:19 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: What’s the rumor on the issue with Smith being personal.  I know it probably isn’t any of our business but I believe this is the second or third week he has been inactive due to personal.  So it must be serious

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most of the time it is the death or serious illness of a close family member that lands them on the list for several days with that designation  He injured his knee in practice in week 12 and was on the injury report for weeks 12-14 with that.  I haven't heard anything via media that indicates a locker room problem or some other personal issue that is causing the absence

Reply/Quote
Sure hope Reader good to go. Love me some DJ!
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2023, 02:15 PM)Whacked Wrote: Nice - hopefully Chase FEASTS

When will you people learn to stop doing this?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2023, 05:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Seems to happen a lot, that Parker Washington of the Jags came from nowhere and made a lot of great plays against us.

Hubbard played a very good game against the Jags but now I am expecting him to get stoned by the backup RT, we will see.

Some of you guys need to follow Nate's example here.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote