Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries Week 6
Tee and Chido remain day to day. No mention of Pratt

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Apparently the NFL is bound and determined to try to make me pay to watch a Bengals game from the comfort of my recliner.. I have bad news for them. I paid $15 for a nice comfy office chair at the thrift store so I watch from one of the crappy feeds on my desktop..
So much for their corporate structure! If I gotta be broke so do they!  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Going to be a much needed bye after this Seahawks game.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 02:13 PM)grampahol Wrote: Apparently the NFL is bound and determined to try to make me pay to watch a Bengals game from the comfort of my recliner.. I have bad news for them. I paid $15 for a nice comfy office chair at the thrift store so I watch from one of the crappy feeds on my desktop..

...How is this relevant to Week 6 injuries for the team?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 02:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Going to be a much needed bye after this Seahawks game.

Sad if the team really needs to have a bye after just 6 games.
If they weren't getting a bye until Week 10-14, I'd agree.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 02:13 PM)grampahol Wrote: Apparently the NFL is bound and determined to try to make me pay to watch a Bengals game from the comfort of my recliner.. I have bad news for them. I paid $15 for a nice comfy office chair at the thrift store so I watch from one of the crappy feeds on my desktop..

????????
Reply/Quote
DNP

Chido-back, seen on the rehab field
Tee-ribs, seen doing some walk thrus
ADG-no where to be seen, I think this will be a hindsight "should have put him on IR thing

LP
Orlando Brown-groin
irv Smith-hamstring

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 04:59 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Sad if the team really needs to have a bye after just 6 games.

The Burrow injury made it all sad man.

You take a bye where you get the bye and yes we really need it this early.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 05:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The Burrow injury made it all sad man.

You take a bye where you get the bye and yes we really need it this early.

my worry with a bye this early is it's going to be a long stretch after.
ideally, you want a bye as close to midway through as possible. weeks 9-10 preferably.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 06:35 PM)ochocincos Wrote: my worry with a bye this early is it's going to be a long stretch after.
ideally, you want a bye as close to midway through as possible. weeks 9-10 preferably.

I know, thought it was strange in the first place having a bye week this early.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 04:59 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Sad if the team really needs to have a bye after just 6 games.

Normally, I would agree. However, I believe they will be  2-4 going into the bye and need a reset. If, after the bye, the Bengals don't get that "eye of the Tiiger" the season is certainly doomed. This team is on the edge of the NFL precipice, only one or two games from falling into the "Wait until next year" group.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 07:44 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Normally, I would agree. However, I believe they will be  2-4 going into the bye and need a reset. If, after the bye, the Bengals don't get that "eye of the Tiiger" the season is certainly doomed. This team is on the edge of the NFL precipice, only one or two games from falling into the "Wait until next year" group.

We will see, personally I just watched Burrow playing against the Cards just now. He is back and we are at Home and yes, the Squawks 
are a good team but I just don't know how they beat us when I have watched the Seahawks more than us this season, they look nothing
like what I saw against the Cardinals last Sunday. We are back to that team late last season now from what I saw.

Championship ball is on. If we lose to the Seahawks, I would be very surprised Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 04:58 PM)ochocincos Wrote: ...How is this relevant to Week 6 injuries for the team?

Have you never read a gramps post before?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I only know what he’s talking about maybe 10% of the time.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 04:58 PM)ochocincos Wrote: ...How is this relevant to Week 6 injuries for the team?

(10-11-2023, 05:02 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: ????????
There was a post near this one that showed the TV Map. My guess is Gramps was looking at one, backed out, took a drink of the cough medicine. and clicked/replied in the wrong one. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 10:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Have you never read a gramps post before?

LOL LOL LOL

I only know what he’s talking about maybe 10% of the time.

Yes sir, don't ever look at a Gramps post as serious. It is almost always a head scratcher that you just have to laugh at. Wink
Reply/Quote
Tee Higgins is in full pads today

Chido is off the rehab field...don't know if he is full or limited yet....looks to be full

ADG and Myles Murphy not seen at practice

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 05:02 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: ????????

I'm guessing that gramps mistook this for the TV coverage thread.   Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Tee 100% or he doesn't need to risk it.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 02:49 PM)pally Wrote: Tee Higgins is in full pads today

Chido is off the rehab field...don't know if he is full or limited yet....looks to be full

ADG and Myles Murphy not seen at practice

Good news on Tee and hopefully Chido.

Saw Murphy make a nice run stop at the end of the Cards game. Hope to see more of him.

Luckily Pratt is playing like a beast right now and our ST's hasn't been bad so we don't need ADG. Still a good player I would like to see
out there. Logan actually played pretty poorly against the Cardinals in my opinion and I am the biggest Logan fan around.
Reply/Quote