Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries Week 9
Overall health is not a problem for this team

However, health remains a problem for the opponent. Starting center Tretter went from limited to DNP. If he can't go the Browns will have backup lineman at C and LT and a still gimpy Wills at RT

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
No word on Carman?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 05:29 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: No word on Carman?

the report said he has been a full participant in practice both Wed and Thurs.  I would assume that he is as healthy as any player this time of year

Reply/Quote
Don't jinx us!

I do think that Sam Hubbard will have a field day against their backup right tackle!

Browns did well against the Steelers without OBJ but let's hope that it's at least causing some disruption in the locker room!

Clowney not playing or not playing at full strength could be huge.
Reply/Quote
This is a make or break game for Cleveland. They will either overcome these injuries and all the distractions and unify for a huge win against a division opponent, or they'll wilt and whither away against a superior (and healthier) team.

It'll be an interesting game, for sure.
Reply/Quote
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/11/3/22761821/bengals-browns-injury-report-odell-beckham-news-chris-evans-jarvis-landry
Reply/Quote
Odell drama
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/11/3/22761876/odell-beckham-jr-rumors-browns-news-saints-obj-nfl-trade-deadline
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 05:43 PM)Whacked Wrote: Odell drama
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/11/3/22761876/odell-beckham-jr-rumors-browns-news-saints-obj-nfl-trade-deadline

You’re just a little behind on this… Tongue
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 05:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re just a little behind on this… Tongue

Story of my life lol
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 06:01 PM)Whacked Wrote: Story of my life lol

Look at the bright side. At least you have a story.

Reply/Quote
Still haven't or probably won't watch the full Jets game. But some of the comments I read on the initial Carman injury had me worried. Glad he is out there full go and hope he is damn near 100%
Reply/Quote
Landry is having a knee issue? That could be huge.
Reply/Quote
Waynes and XSF are on the rehab fields for the first time since their latest injuries

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 12:36 PM)pally Wrote: Waynes and XSF are on the rehab fields for the first time since their latest injuries

It wouldn't surprise me if Waynes doesn't play another game with us.  Feel bad for the guy but he's been a waste of a roster spot for two years.  
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
We need to get XFS healthy if for nothing but depth.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 01:04 PM)Big Boss Wrote: It wouldn't surprise me if Waynes doesn't play another game with us.  Feel bad for the guy but he's been a waste of a roster spot for two years.  

If he's on rehab field, calling that he'll be back after the bye.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 01:12 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: If he's on rehab field, calling that he'll be back after the bye.

I wouldn't be so sure.

I think they re-named the rehab field the "AJ Green Field" after the 2019 season.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 06:54 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Look at the bright side. At least you have a story.

Lol ha! Amen to that!

Any updates on Clowny?
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 02:25 PM)Whacked Wrote: Lol ha! Amen to that!

Any updates on Clowny?

questionable...he'll play

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 05:16 PM)pally Wrote: Overall health is not a problem for this team

That is putting it mildly.

I don't believe in jinxes so I will say it.  We are probably the healthiest team in the league. 

I don't believe that the training staff has much to do with injuries.  But those of you who blamed the training staff for the pile of injuries we had last year need to be thanking them publicly this year.
Reply/Quote