Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries and Covid
bengals could very well win the AFCN based on nothing more than being more healthy.

Last year were hit a lot harder than usual with injuries. This year we seem to be doing better than average. But Covid has decimated the Browns and Ravens recently. It could be the difference in the season
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 02:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: bengals could very well win the AFCN based on nothing more than being more healthy.

Last year were hit a lot harder than usual with injuries.  This year we seem to be doing better than average.  But Covid has decimated the Browns and Ravens recently.  It could be the difference in the season

Also currently hurting the Chiefs who play the Steelers. Steelers not losing makes Chiefs a must win for us by that time most of their skill offensive players will be back.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 03:05 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Also currently hurting the Chiefs who play the Steelers. Steelers not losing makes Chiefs a must win for us by that time most of their skill offensive players will be back.

I saw a plausible scenario in which the Steelers win the AFCN and wanted to vomit. They’ll never die, ever.

And as a fan of southwest Ohio sports I’m preparing for COVID to ruin everything at some point. (Dayton Flyers anyone?)
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 03:05 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Also currently hurting the Chiefs who play the Steelers. Steelers not losing makes Chiefs a must win for us by that time most of their skill offensive players will be back.

(12-24-2021, 03:54 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I saw a plausible scenario in which the Steelers win the AFCN and wanted to vomit. They’ll never die, ever.

And as a fan of southwest Ohio sports I’m preparing for COVID to ruin everything at some point. (Dayton Flyers anyone?)

Sick
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 03:54 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I saw a plausible scenario in which the Steelers win the AFCN and wanted to vomit. They’ll never die, ever.

If the Steelers win the division somehow, that just proves that the universe rewards evil.

That team and its fanbase all just suck.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote