Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries from Saints game
(10-16-2022, 06:51 PM)Housh Wrote: I hate to be a downer but if Logan is gone i don’t see us competing anymore

I trust Lou Anarumo to fill Logan’s spot if that’s what needs to be done. Lou has proven himself. I can’t think of a Cincinnati coach I’ve trusted more.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 08:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Hate to say it, but if he damaged the same shoulder, that could be a career ender..

Let’s not get crazy. Modern medicine is an amazing thing. You see what Alex Smith came back from?

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 07:19 PM)Tony Wrote: If he they are gonna come for u with torches... Get em off my ass..

You "Bad Take Tony", put your own sign on your own ass every time you make a comment.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 08:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Let’s not get crazy. Modern medicine is an amazing thing. You see what Alex Smith came back from?

That's why I said "could"...as in may
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 09:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That's why I said "could"...as in may

And I COULD find a briefcase with a million dollars tomorrow, but it's still a ridiculous statement, even if I, "could." <_<
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 09:46 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: And I COULD find a briefcase with a million dollars tomorrow, but it's still a ridiculous statement, even if I, "could." <_<

You really equate those two statements? A linebacker needs healthy shoulders.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 09:52 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You really equate those two statements? A linebacker needs healthy shoulders.

Didn't he play with it injured, after sitting out a bit, and then have surgery after the season?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 09:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Didn't he play with it injured, after sitting out a bit, and then have surgery after the season?

Yep, and I'm not saying he's done, I have no clue how badly he reinjured it. All I'm saying is it "could" be problematic for a linebacker with a twice repaired shoulder. Hopefully it was nothing more than a stinger
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 09:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Didn't he play with it injured, after sitting out a bit, and then have surgery after the season?

Yep. Both him and Tee were hurt all during the playoffs. And they were 2 of our best players.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 08:41 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Bengals were really hush about it too.

Concerning for real.

Zac said it happened so late in the game he didn't know anything yet by the time of the press conference. I suppose the good news is that he hasn't been reported having the arm in a sling or a brace, at least not that I have seen 

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 09:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yep, and I'm not saying he's done, I have no clue how badly he reinjured it. All I'm saying is it "could" be problematic for a linebacker with a twice repaired shoulder. Hopefully it was nothing more than a stinger

I get it. I'm just saying...to even say "could" be career ending is a biiiiiiig jump without having any info on it. You have to know that's probably not something that's going to get too much positive feedback on an interwebz MB. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 09:07 PM)Stewy Wrote: You "Bad Take Tony", put your own sign on your own ass every time you make a comment.

Who ***** cares? Lol...
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 07:19 PM)Tony Wrote: If he they are gonna come for u with torches... Get em off my ass..

If it makes you feel better they hate me for being right....

You're always welcome in Bigzo's house Tony.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 10:31 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: If it makes you feel better they hate me for being right....

Thanks bro!.. They never wanna talk about when you are right. It's just homers vs realist / doomers on all these boards, not just this one. They act like it matters what some rando on internet has to say about you. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 10:31 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: If it makes you feel better they hate me for being right....

(10-16-2022, 10:53 PM)Tony Wrote: Thanks bro!.. They never wanna talk about when you are right. It's just homers vs realist / doomers on all these boards, not just this one. They act like it matters what some rando on internet has to say about you. 

A Bengals MB love connection!!!  How sweet. Wub

Reply/Quote
Hoping the Wilson injury is minor but Bailey filled in pretty well last season and Johnston has flashed. Anarumo did a great job filling in with extra safeties or corners on coverage last year. Could be a perfect opportunity to get more snaps for Dax Hill.

But I hope not for long.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 07:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I walked face first into a spider web while going out my backdoor at night last year while I had adhesive capsulitis in my right shoulder.  I quickly tried to wipe it off my face and hair in case there was a spider in it, and the instantaneous pain dropped me to the floor and left me writhing around unable to speak for a bout 3 minutes to even explain to my girlfriend what had happened.

Checking in from South Africa. Glad to see  W, but stayed up past 10 to see it. No big deal...but waking up at 4:30 makes it a little rougher.

Frozen shoulder is no joke. Hoping it's under control soon for you.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 06:51 PM)Housh Wrote: I hate to be a downer but if Logan is gone i don’t see us competing anymore

Are you serious?  ADG will go out in his place with Pratt.  Wilson is a beast at the LOS with great instincts (and might get a trophy from me for being blatantly held almost every play yesterday) but ADG is really good in space and can prevent RBs from getting outside for big gains.  They also have Marcus Bailer that can do much of the same.  Or maybe they bring Johnston in to play Wilson's position.  

If there is one position group where the Bengals have a ton of quality depth from some really good drafting, it is at linebacker.  
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 07:24 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Are you serious?  ADG will go out in his place with Pratt.  Wilson is a beast at the LOS with great instincts (and might get a trophy from me for being blatantly held almost every play yesterday) but ADG is really good in space and can prevent RBs from getting outside for big gains.  They also have Marcus Bailer that can do much of the same.  Or maybe they bring Johnston in to play Wilson's position.  

If there is one position group where the Bengals have a ton of quality depth from some really good drafting, it is at linebacker.  
Yep, Bailey and ADG are ballers, and Johnson is really coming on as well.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 07:24 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Are you serious?  ADG will go out in his place with Pratt.  Wilson is a beast at the LOS with great instincts (and might get a trophy from me for being blatantly held almost every play yesterday) but ADG is really good in space and can prevent RBs from getting outside for big gains.  They also have Marcus Bailer that can do much of the same.  Or maybe they bring Johnston in to play Wilson's position.  

I think it is fair to acknowledge this is how the NFL works. Good teams lose good players yet still find a way to win it all. I think Burrow is the only guy on our roster that we can definitively say, "game and season over" if he's out for the season. Yes, it would hurt to lose other players but the season wouldn't be an automatic wash.
Reply/Quote